Chapter 6: Telling the truth

Niall's Pov*

Jenna laid limp in my arms. She didn't move. She was just laying their. Louis looked at Liam terrified and the doctor asked us to leave. I put her on the bed and leave with Liam Louis and Zayn. Zayn has been so quiet lately.

"Zayn something wrong lad?" I asked softly

"Nah i just don't know what to say with a girl in the house now. you know mate?" He looked at me and i nodded.

"I think we will mate" Louis piped up and Liam nodded his head.

The doctor poked his head out the door. "she wants to see Niall now she is okay. Just a little groggy" I nodded and walked in i sat beside her on the bed and she slowly took my hand. Her wrist were all wrapped and it broke me heart.

"Baby why?" I sniffed fighting back every emotion telling me to cry.

"I don't know I just got so upset at what harry said and when I was little i had anger issues and i never took it out on anyone but myself." She looked up and started crying "I am so so sorry Niall. I know you probably hate me and Louis is probably pissed at me." She kept crying.

"I don't hate you Jenna.. I don't think I could ever hate you. I could probably get mad at you but I could never hate you.. Jenna i love you." I kissed her forehead and she just put her head in my chest. she whispered in my chest to go and get the other boys.

When i went out in the hall way. Louis was so pissed at harry he was yelling at him. I thought their was going to be a total fall out or fight . Lucky Daddy Payne stepped in. He stopped the fight. I could tell Harry felt bad. I could also tell how pissed Louis was. He had called Eleanor and asked her to come over.

"S-she wants to see you guys now. A-all of us." I was kind of afraid to talk but not really I walked back in and put out my hand for Jenna she didn't reject it. She slid her hand into mine and we intertwined out hands. I held her tightly not letting her go. All the boys looked at us and I sat on the bed beside her.

"I-I" Jenna looked down and sighed, "Dad, I am dating Niall." She looked at Louis and he just nodded his head. Liam smiled at me softly. Zayn nodded and Harry furrowed his brow.

"Jenna I am sorry about earlier." Harry started to apologize.

"I forgive you Harry. I-I should probably tell you I have anger issues an-" She stopped and sighed.

"We understand Jenna. Just please don't it again please don't Jenna its not worth your life over getting anger at some stupid comment. Your so much better than that." Zayn spoke up. Jenna nodded.

"Please no one be mad at me and Niall please. I-I kinda wanna spend some time with him." They all nodded then Louis broke the ice.

"Don't be doing anything naughty Jenna." Louis smirked but Jenna wasn't in the mood and all the boys left.

*Jenna's pov*

Niall sat on my bed after the boys left and I softly smiled at him. He looked at me with his eyes and slowly rubbed my arm were it was wrapped. Then asked me the question I think everyone wanted to ask.

"Did it hurt?" He looked at me and rubbed his other hand over my hand.

"I don't know I kind of blacked out." we nodded in silence then I slowly crawled into his lap.

"Jenna? Promise me you never will do it again." Niall whispered in my ear.

"I-I promise Niall." I whispered back and kissed him. "I promise I wont ever do it again."

Niall softly sang me Little things and rocked me back and forth now rubbing my back. I sighed and looked at him softly.

"Niall can we go walk around the yard.. You know as a couple?" i asked kind of stupidly. He nodded and put out his hand getting up and I took it. The other boys watched us walk down the stairs and hallway.

The garden and backyard was very beautiful but not as beautiful as the boys made me notice my life was. I sighed again I should tell Niall my past I should. I know I should.. I just don't want to loose anyone else that I love. My mother came rushing in the door. Eleanor Calder. I Heard her and Louis from the kitchen. Mainly because the door was left open.

"Can I meet her?" she asked.

"Yeah she outside with Niall. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Louis apologized and she kissed him almost running out to us in heals.

she hugged me tightly and smiled. "Hi I am your mom, My name is Eleanor. you can call me mom or El if you like Jenna. Louis has told me good things about you I am sorry I couldn't be here sooner."

"Its okay I will call you mom. I have been calling Louis dad." i looked at her and smiled back and Niall kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me

"Awe you guys are so cute! Niall are you dating and if so why didn't Louis tell me?" She asked and we shrugged

"Yes we are dating El." He smiled and kissed my lips bending down to kiss me. I love his kisses.

"You wanna go and sit down and talk sweetie we could talk about what happened today. Your father asked me to come see you so we could have a mother daughter talk." It felt weird having a 'mother daughter' talk with someone you just had a 5 minute conversation with.

"Sure. Can Niall come?" I asked the wind started to blow and she kind of pushed her hair our of her face.

"Of course he can and I will have your father join to." She said and I smiled and nodded walking side when I saw a flashing light and Niall covered my face trying to make me go unseen. as we walked inside putting the curtains down so we can't be seen. We sat at the table ready. Let the talking being.

**********

Edited: July 17,2015