Chap. 2: Home Sweet Home.

Jenna's Prov*

"Jenna Wakey wakey." Louis woke me up at what felt was 5 in the morning.

"mff," I wanted to say all kinds of bad things to him but then I remember he is like my father I may get in trouble. So I just mumbled into my pillow. I DID NOT want to get up! It's like what the weekend?! Why do I have to give up my Saturday?

"Okay, no pancakes for you I take it," Louis said sitting at the foot of my bed.

"I AM UP!" I shot up out of bed and looked up. "I heard something about pancakes." I smile and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Well, then you are like Niall. You only respond to food." Louis chuckled then left the room so I could get dressed.

"WOW! You clean up well!" Harry and Zayn both stared at me as I walked into the Kitchen. I was wearing Black leggings my favorite oversized t-shirt from Hollister. I felt like Harry was staring at my ass which is typical of a teenage boy. I just rolled my eyes.

"I WAS PROMISED FOOD!" I whined until they placed pancakes in front of me then Niall rushed in and stole a pancake. I grabbed my fork quickly and started beating him. "GIVE ME MY PANCAKE BACK HORAN!"

"NEVER!" He shouted back and ran back to the kitchen and stuffed the pancake in his face. I looked at him and blinked a couple of times then turned to Zayn then Harry then Liam. Wait when did he get out of bed?

"So how are you, Ms. Jenna?" Liam asked with a smile on his face. How can someone be happy at this hour? Its 5 Am, Niall stole my pancake and there is no syrup! I thought about my answer long and hard then gave an answer.

"Fine but Niall stole my food!" I accused my Irish friend with all love but he smiled and didn't deny it and Liam just sighed.

"Niall make her another pancake so she won't complain." Liam was really the daddy of the house even though Louis is mine. Go figure right!?

"No, Li it's fine I am good with the other 2 that I have but if I were you, Horan, I'd be sleeping with one eye open tonight." I walked out of the kitchen still holding my fork like I was ready to attack. When I got back into the Dining room my pancakes were GONE!

Harry's Prov*

I found pancakes sitting on the table and they were awesome! I left the plate their thinking everyone had already ate expect me and Jenna. I should probably go wake up Jenna now. I supposed to at 5:30. I heard he yell at Niall in the kitchen.

Uh-Oh. I think I just ate her pancakes. I ran back to my bedroom quickly and quietly and locked the door trying to barricade it so no one can get it.

Jenna's Prov*

I called all the boys into the living room but Harry wouldn't come for some odd reason... I think he is the person who at my pancakes that or Zayn. Louis was cooking and I saw him cooking the whole time. besides the kitchen is near the dining area but not in there were my pancakes were ate or stole. It couldn't have been Niall. The poor Irish lad I was still yelling at for eating the 1st pancake. Liam had a glass of orange juice and sat on the island and drank it. Zayn was looking at himself in a mirror. Typical... That leaves it to Harry. Considering Harry won't come up I am going to guess Harry. Oh well, today is a good day. I get to go and hang with my Best friend Alexandria and practice Gymnastics. The boys already know I am going to hang out with Alex... Just they don't know I am going to stick with Gymnastics.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited 7/2/2015

Edited March 28, 2019