Chap. 12: Hallway?

Louis Pov*

Jenna just kept crying, Niall was on his knees and he slowly got up and sat on the bed beside her. I could really see how bad it hurt him telling him. Jenna burried her face inhis chest. I slowly left the room. I planted my feet into the ground and sat down having my back slide down the wall. I put my hands over my face and mubbled thoughs. Zayn came out,then Harry,Eleanor and Liam. We all sat in the hallway. I guess they heard because Jenna came out and sat down beside me. Niall sat beside her.

"I am sorry.." She mumbled softly.

"What are you sorry for Jenna?" The lads and I looked at her confused.

"For probably adding so much drama to your lifes and causing you guys alot of stress." She looked down at her hands and put them in her lap.

"Love you aren't causing us anymore stress and drama then we already had in our lifes. I mean come on you live with One Directoin. Its crazy around here all the time as you already know. We love you Jenna." I hugged her. I could see Niall slowly lighting up as Jenna started to get happier. It was almost morning now. Jenna yawned and stretched herself out kind of like a cat and we all giggled.

"What?" She looked at us confused.

"Nothing." we said in sync.

Jenna's Pov*

I got up and went into the bathroom. I shut the door locking it. Why where the boys laughing at me? I was already really self concious. I sighed and try to blow it off but I couldn't I guess I am just one of those people. Maybe they will let me go figure or to gmynastics today with Alexandria. I finished getting ready then I remembered today is Thanksgiving. Ugh! I hope they won't ask me what I am thankful for because I don't know..

I walked down stairs quietly to the boys making breakfrest and mom sitting at the dining room table.

"Mom I think I have the flu or something" I sai that and I fely all 12 eyes automatically focus at me. I looked down.

"what are you guys staring at." I said that and they all seemed to look away. I could see my father shooting daggers at Niall.. Uh awkward.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed til Liam opened the door and walked in. I sighed knowing what he was going to ask before he could ask it. We just stared at each other. I didn't even blink niether did he. It was just compelete silence.

"A-Are you Jenna? Have you and Niall you know." I tilted my head when he asked the question and he glared at me. "You know damn well what I am asking Allison. Are you pregnant is their ANY chance you can be?"

"None that I can think of Li. Also you never raise your voice unless its to stop a fight. No one is fighting. I think I just got a bug of some sort." I said it and he sighed.

"Well Lou and Eleanor want you to take a pregnancy test and a drug test and yeah because they are being parents and worrying." He said it quickly

"Okay Li thanks for warning me?" I said it kind of confused why would he tell me this?

"Your welcome. Zayn and Harry want to come in." He said it and i mentally thought in my head 'great what do those two want.' I nodded at Li for approval to let them in.

My room was a private place expect for Me,Niall, and Liam. I want my room to stay a private place. Zayn walked in with a bag and sighed.

"I know your gonna hate me but here are your test and Harry here says I should read you the directions but I think you are old enough to read them." I rolled my eyes at what Zayn said. Harry waved all happily and stuff.

"I have taken these test before.. I know how to take them." They both looked at me shocked. I groaned not wanting to tell them about that story. "Zayn can I talk to you later?" He nodded at the my question then him and Harry left the room.