- 4 -

Wilmer's POV

I got home and I took a fast shower. When I got out, I combed my hair and I took some jeans and a new striped shirt from my closet. I got dressed and I drove to the school.

—Good morning! ­—I waved to the teachers in the front door when I got into the school.

I went straight to my classroom so I could get ready for the class. I left my books into the table and I raised the blinds. Then I sat in my chair to wait until 8:30am, the time I had to go downstairs to the playground to pick up my students.

I was quite bored because I came too early, so I took a book and I started to read when I heard someone arguing in the next classroom. To be more clear, Demi's classroom.

I was curious, so I stood up and I put my ear into the wall to be able to hear what they were having an argument about, being aware that it wasn't okay to do that, but I didn't mind it at that moment.

"Demi we are meant to be, we need to be together!!!!!" I heard a man say, which I supposed it was that Cameron she talked yesterday with.

"Go away Cameron! I told you! NO means NO! I still don't get what the hell you are doing here!" Bingo! It's that Cameron.

"But Demi! I love you and you do love me! What's wrong?" I heard him shout.

"Are you seriously asking me the reason!? Cameron, I left for a weekend with my friends, and when I came back you had brought a girl to sleep with you in OUR home! You cheated on me!" Demi yelled at him.

"You know I regret doing it! Please Demi, kiss me!" He begs.

I don't know why, but the situation started to bother me. I knew it was none of my business, but I was kind of upset.

"No! Don't touch me! Leave!" Demi shouts and I think it's the right moment to get in that classroom.

I open my door angrily and I get into Demi's classroom without knocking.

—Good morning Demi! —I said, approaching to her— it's almost time to go downstairs! —I told her while taking her from her waist.

I didn't know how she was going to react, but I guess it wasn't a bad idea because she didn't slap me like she did in the park.

—Who the fuck are you? —Cameron asked me.

—I'm a teacher here —I replied—. The real question is who the hell are you?

—I'm Demi's boyfriend —he said convinced.

—EX boyfriend since two weeks ago. —Demi corrected him, taking me from my waist too.

—Wait, is this your new fuck buddy!? —Cameron yelled.

—No one but you is a fuck buddy here! —I yelled at him— and you better go and leave Demi alone, she does not need someone like you.

Demi looks at me smiling, but I was looking at Cameron serious yet, who was getting angrier per minute.

—Well! You can sleep with whoever you want! There are millions of girls willing to be with me! I don't want to see you again! Be happy! —Cameron shouted and left the room.

Suddenly the bell ring rang.

—Time to pick students up! —I said, releasing Demi's waist and smiling to her while leaving the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

This chapter has been shorter, but I thought it was the right moment to end it... I hope you liked it anyway!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Tuesday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋