- 30 -

Normal POV

The first week of January was coming to an end. It was finally Friday and the children and teachers in the Saint Prudence Elementary school were counting down the minutes for the weekend to start.

In Demi's class, the students of 2.A school year were in their arts lesson making a crocodile with clothespins that they had to paint the colors they wanted. Meanwhile, Demi was correcting some tests.

All of a sudden, not reasons known, a stir started among the students. Demi stood up and tried to calm them down.

—Guys, please! Stop shouting! What happened?

—Jake has told us a nasty joke, Miss Demi!! —Evelyn complained with a clear face of disgust.

—Was it so disgusting that you needed to shout the way you did? —Demi replied seriously.

—It was, Miss Demi! —Evans laughed—. Repeat it for Miss Demi please! —he encouraged Jake.

—A child was in his English lesson and his teacher asks him: "You! Where is the subject in the 'Lauren is enjoying herself' sentence?" and the student replies "On top of Lauren Miss" —Jake told Demi.

—Whaaat? —Demi shouted surprised.

—I told you Miss Demi! —Evelyn told her shocked.

—What do you mean with being on top of Lauren? —Demi was shocked—. But who did tell you that joke?

—Mi big brother! But why aren't you laughing, Miss Demi? You didn't understand it? They were fucking! Don't you know what 'to fuck' is? —he chuckled.

Demi didn't want to complicate the situation more so she just lied.

—No, I don't have any idea of what 'to fuck' is —she replied trying to be serious—. You shouldn't use that word...

—Seriously? —Evans shouted—. But you are big enough Miss Demi!

At that moment, Mr Valderrama knocked on the door and got in.

—Guys! Can I borrow you Miss Lovato for a minute? —he asked jokingly.

—of course Mr. Valderrama! —they replied laughingly.

Wilmer was already about to leave when Jake, persistent, shouted:

—Mr. Valderrama! Do you know what 'to fuck' is?

Wilmer who was casually taking a sip of his water bottle choked and then he smirked.

—Yes, why? —he replied, confused—. Aren't you guys too young to talk about it? —he looked at Demi not knowing if his answer was the correct one.

—Oh! Thanks! I told a joke and Miss Demi didn't find it funny cause she didn't understand it because she doesn't know what 'to fuck' is...

Wilmer couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was trying to contain his laughter, but he burst out laughing when he looked at the reddened Demi. She rolled her eyes and then she smiled.

—Hey, let's forget about this topic and keep working! —Demi told her students, cutting the story.

They turned over and they kept working on their crocodiles. Wilmer that was still in the room looked at Demi making her a funny face, he was still enjoying the shameful moment her girlfriend had just experienced.

—Maybe they are right, maybe I need to explain you tonight... —He whispered to Demi before leaving and placing a condom into her jeans pocket.

Demi chuckled and sat back in her table, but in the moment she closed the door, Mr Davis came to talk to her too, and casually, the condom that was not good saved, fell off to the ground...