- 38 -

Demi's POV

I woke up to Wilmer's kisses in my neck and his beautiful words into my ear. It was 6:45am and we had to go to school, like every normal day.

—Good morning, gorgeous —he said and pecked my lips when I turned over to see him.

—Morning, handsome —I replied.

—We gotta get up already, the alarm rang some minutes ago —he said caressing my hair.

—I'm gonna do our breakfast —I said getting up.

Wilmer sat up in the bed, staring at me for some seconds.

—Beautiful sexy thong —he smirked looking at my butt.

I turned around and realized he was seeing my thong because my short nightgown rolled up to my waist while sleeping. I rolled my eyes while laughing and I put it correctly. Then, I headed to the bathroom.

—If I would have realized you had it that way at bed, I'd have taken it off from you! —he winked at me biting his lower lip.

I burst out laughing from the bathroom when I heard that, but I kept washing my morning face.

—Yes, laugh Demetria! —he shouted, laughing from the bed—. But for one thing or another, I don't remember when was the last time we got to make love...

I was brushing my hair when he insinuated that and he was so right. First, the condom thing with our students, then the appearance of her mom, school works, family time... I couldn't remember the last time either.

—It's not that it's the most important thing in a relationship... because obviously it's not... —he kept saying in a low voice—. But I'm a man and I need it —he chuckled.

—Wilmer, that's nonsense —I told him putting out my head of the bathroom and getting in again.

—The fact that I'm a man and I need sex? —he repeated.

—No —I replied—... the fact that you need it because you are a man. I'm a woman and I need to fuck too! —I added and rolled my eyes.

—Wow wow! —he shouted—. Chill out! You are a brute!

I laughed and I left the bathroom, walking back to him.

—Come home tonight and I'll show you what this brute can do with men like you—I winked at him.

Wilmer half smiled and he bit his lower lip again.

—Now get dressed! —I threw a pillow to him—. We are gonna be late!

Normal POV

—How do you spell house? —Demi asked to her students looking in the Dictionary—. You! Dereck!

—H... O... U... S... E! —he shouted happily.

—Very good! —She tousled his hair walking behind him—. Um... how do you spell... beach?

—Me! Me! Miss Demi!! —Evans insisted, raising his hand.

Demi nodded to him.

—B... E... A... C... H!

—Great! —she smiled—. Last one! Let's see who can do this! Hippopotamus!

Children listened to the word and got silent, it was so long that no one wanted to try and that made Demi throw her head back laughing.

—It's okay! —she said between laughs—. We have to practice quite more until we can spell that!

She put the dictionary into her table and she looked at the clock. It was almost the time to leave school.

—Guys! Listen to me! This is very important! You know we are going to a Camp with Mr. Valderrama's class as well in just a week and a half, you know?

—Yeeeeeeeeeees! —They replied excitedly.

—Well, this is a paper you have to give to your parents for them to sign it! —Demi told them showing them the paper-pad she had in her hands­—. It's the permission you have to give back to me so you can come to the Camp! SO DON'T FORGET!

They all nodded while she handed them the papers. After that, the bell rang and the classroom got empty.

Wilmer's POV

As soon as the bell rang, I took my phone and texted Demi.

Me: Hamburger and movies now?

Demi 👩‍🏫 😍: I'm readyyyy!!!

Me: Drive me home so I can get my car and I'll drive us

Demi  👩‍🏫 😍: Why don't I just drive to the shopping mall? 😂

Me: Bien (okay), that's great too jajajajaja

Demi  👩‍🏫😍: 😘 😘 😘 

Demi paid the hamburgers, the fries and the ice creams we had for lunch and then I invited her to the cinema. We watched a long mystery movie that it had already darkened when we got out.

—To Miss Lovato's residence, right Mr. Valderrama? —Demi teased me when we got in her car.

—Yes! —I nodded.

But my phone started buzzing in my pocket when I was fastening my seatbelt. I moved in my seat trying to search for it until I got it.

—Hi? —I picked up.

—Wilmer? —A clearly scared girl replied.

—Lucia? —I asked and I saw Demi rolling her eyes.

—Wilmer, please! Take me to the hospital —she begged starting to cry—. I'm bleeding!

She said scaring me and leaving me open-mouthed while Demi kept asking me repeatedly what was happening.

Was she telling me she had suffered a miscarriage?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Sunday

Btw! There's like 11-14 chapters left!!!😭 hahaha

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋