- 31 -

Demi's POV

We had a lot of fun with Marissa and Matt on Friday night, and it helped Wilmer and me to forget our disastrous attempt to make love to each other... I didn't want to laugh about it, but it was really funny to see Wilmer suffering because of that... We spend the night seeing old videos and photos of our childhood and we ate and laugh a lot, but we didn't drink. Alcohol had created so many disasters in our past days... We just decided to have fun on our own because, who needs alcohol to have fun when you are with the people you love?

Saturday came by early and I had to leave Wilmer's apartment in the early morning because I had a family gathering that day. Wilmer wanted us to spend more time together since the weekend was the only time we didn't have to hide our love, so he asked me to have dinner with him on Sunday to take the opportunity that both of us were free; so that was what happened.

On Sunday evening, I woke up from my nap, I had a shower and I went straight to my closet to search for something decent to dress. He was taking me to a fancy restaurant, so we had to dress formally. I spend some minutes thinking until I found a light pink short dress and some beige high heels. I put them on and made my hair and my makeup, when I was almost done, Wilmer rang the doorbell and I went upstairs to let him in.

—You... you are... you are gorgeous —Wilmer, amazed, got to say while looking at me.

I looked at him who was very handsome, dressed up with a light blue shirt with white polka dots and a black suit.

—Thank you! —I replied, smiling—. You're handsome too! —I leaned to kiss him.

—Are you done? —he asked.

—No, wait —I ran back to the bathroom—. I just have to put my lipstick on!

I then took my purse and went back to Wilmer.

—I'm done now! Let's take a selfie for the posterity! —I said, taking a picture with my phone, and we left to the restaurant.

Normal POV

Wilmer and Demi got to the restaurant and the waiter led them to their table.

—I think I'm having Cream of green pepper and foie for the main course and vegetable puff pastry with goat cheese sauce for the second course! —Demi said to the waiter.

—What bout you Mr.? —he asked.

—I will have scrambled eggs with asparagus and grilled chicken fingers, with curry and arugula salad, please.

—Okay, desert? —he replied writing down. 

—Um... rice pudding —Demi said. 

—Same here! —Wilmer added, giving the menu to the waiter. 

—Okay, thank you! —the waiter left. 

—I'm glad you decided something light for the dessert! —Wilmer told Demi. 

—Why do you say that? —she replied, getting upset.

—I say this because we are finally having our deserved dessert tonight! —he told Demi, taking out of his pocket some condoms. 

—Oh my God Wilmer! —she burst out laughing. 

They enjoyed the great meal and they were already eating the dessert when someone they didn't expect got in the restaurant. Demi took a spoonful of his rice pudding and she choked when she saw Miss Jane, Miss Kelsey and Mr. Dave getting a table in front of them. 

—Shit, Wilmer! Don't turn around! —Demi tried not to shout, but she was hysterical. 

 —What? What's wrong? —Wilmer said, confused.