- 17 -

Normal POV

Demi sat on top of him as they kept kissing. Wilmer was very nervous and he was very happy about what was happening, but he didn't feel confident enough because of all the times he had heard that what they were doing wasn't okay at all.

She started to kiss his neck and he was enjoying it, but he didn't dare to follow her. Demi raised her head and took his head in her hands.

—What's wrong? —she asked.

—I want to follow you, but you know this is not okay —he got to say.

Demi's face went angry.

—I'm tired of waiting! —she said and she pressed her lips to his again—. I can't keep denying it! I don't fucking care!

Wilmer got shocked with Demi's answer and he was still very thoughtful when Demi took his hand and she put it in her breasts.

—Come on! —she begged.

Demi started to unbutton Wilmer's shirt from kiss to kiss, from his belly to his lips.

—Fuck! —Wilmer shouted not being able to resist—. To hell with it! —he added starting to rub her boobs.

Wilmer took off her shirt completely and Demi started to stroke his torso while biting her lower lip. Then she raised her arms to help Wilmer remove her T-shirt too and they kept undressing each other, until they were completely naked, hugging each other and kissing uncontrollably.

—Wilmer —Demi managed to say—. The condoms... they are... at my bedside's table's drawer... —she gasped.

Wilmer stood up, right when he heard that and he lifted Demi and carried her to her bed. She searched for it in the drawer and then she threw it to him.

—Check the use-by date... I told you I've been sex-starved... —she giggled.

Wilmer looked at her and laughed.

—I guess you will no longer be... —He replied, putting it on.

Soon it happened, they were the closest that two people that love each other can be, they were moving in the same rhythm, both sitting and curled up on the bed.

Demi threw her neck back moaning of pleasure while Wilmer looked at her with a passionate gaze, but at the same time trying to figure out how things would change from that moment on. Anyway, he was not going to let his thoughts not let him enjoy the moment. The moment he had been waiting for so long...

Demi's POV

I was still trying to assume what we had just done. We were curled up in my bed yet, both naked and in silence.

Suddenly Wilmer rolled over and looked at me.

—And now, what? —he let out.

I looked at him and quickly and I felt such big stabbing pain, thinking about how much pain what had just happened could cause to that big hearted man lying down next to me.

—Now... We... —I muttered.

—You can't just tell me to pretend this didn't happen, Demi —he said seriously.

—I don't want to pretend this didn't happen, Wilmer —I stroked her cheeks—. I want this every day, with you.

Wilmer smiled and pecked my lips.

—So... You mean we... can be a couple? —he chuckled.

—I'd love it. But, Wilmer, please, you know we have to hide it. At least no one can know at school. It's serious.

—No one will know, I promise —he replied happily—. We can invent our own dictionary so they can't understand what it means —he joked making me laugh.

—You're crazy!

—No, look, for example, when I say "I'm tired" it can mean "I love you" and no one at school will know! —he smirked.

—Oh my God, Wilmer... I'm too tired! —I shouted.

Wilmer laughed and kissed me passionately.

—I love you even more —he whispered in my ear.

Wilmer's POV

I spent the whole weekend at Demi's and it felt like a fairy tale. I believed that only in movies or fairy tales could happen this; the girl you've been going after for months and the one who has been giving the brush-off to you falling in love with you? Who would have dreamed that?

I wanted to get stuck in that weekend forever, being with Demi every second of the day and losing the track of how many times I tasted her lips or how many times we made love.

But I knew that sooner or later, that weekend would come to an end. Even so, I still had a lot of strength to make that relationship work. That incredible and romantic stage of our life had only just begun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter! I had to upload twomorrow, but since I had it already written and last week it took me three more days to upload I decided to do it today as an apology! hahahaha

 I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Wednesday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋