- 43 -

Wilmer's POV

I groaned when I listened how the music started to sound in the speakers over our bed. I opened my eyes to see Demi lying down on my lap, both of us still naked, covered with the white bed sheets.

—Fuck the music! —she mumbled upset—. Is it already 7:30am? —Demi complained.

I looked to the nightstand next to me and I took my wristwatch.

—Yes! It is! —I told her caressing her back with my free hand.

—Oh God... I'm tired... I'm not in the mood to watch 40 children —she moaned covering her head with the bed sheet.

I laughed at her childish behavior and I uncovered her head giggling.

—I'm sorry, Miss Lovato, but you are an adult and you still have to comply with your tasks after a funny night. —I joked, making her laugh— We really need to start preparing ourselves and verify our students have gotten up —I replied tickling her.

—Stop it! —she said between laughs—. I'm going, I'm going! —she added getting up with the bed sheet around her body, leaving me the way my mom brought me to this world.

—Hey! I'm still also naked! —I complained smirking while stretching out the sheet.

Demi burst out laughing; she released it and got in the bathroom ready to have a shower. After she was done, I did the same.

Normal POV

—Good morning, loves! —Demi said, getting in the children's room—. How did you guys sleep?

—Great Miss Demi! —Alexa Demi's little know-it-all replied while she made her bed the best way she knew.

Demi looked around the room to check all the students and saw that Evans and Jake were still sleeping.

—Jake! Evans! —she called them walking to their beds—. It's time to get up! You are late!

—I don't wanna get up mom! —Jake shouted without realizing.

All the children and Demi laughed about Jake's mistake and he got up angrily about them laughing about him.

—It's okay, Jake! Go and dress yourself! —Demi told him tousling his hair while he walked to the bathroom.

—Come on, Evans! —Wilmer said, getting in the room already showered and dressed up—. Obey to Miss Demi and get up! Breakfast is in 10 minutes! —he added.

After fighting with the children, Demi and Wilmer got to make them move and they all went downstairs to have breakfast. Everything was prepared when they went in. There were milk, biscuits, fruits, orange juice and butter and marmalade to spread on the toasted bread.

When they finished, they brushed their teeth and went outside where their instructors were waiting for them.

—Good morning! How was your first night? —Heather asked.

—It was great, wasn't it? —Demi replied, looking at their students.

—Your teachers look well, so I guess you've left them sleep properly! —Abby told them joyfully.

—Yeah! We had a great night! —Demi replied seriously.

Wilmer looked at Demi laughingly remembering about their night and he nodded.

—Yes, the night was great! —he said.

—Great! I hope it keeps being that way! —Heather replied—. Well, as it is the first class, we will be talking about the topic at the classroom today, so you have a free morning! —she added, addressing Demi and Wilmer.