- 48 -

Normal POV

It was their last day in the camp until they were going back home. They all had a hectic night in which Demi and Wilmer were discovered. They really had a concerning moment, but the pact their students made with them got them quite more relaxed.

They had a lot of tasks to do on that last day. First of all, they had their last class with Heather and Abby, in which they were going to prepare their promises for the ritual they were going to celebrate at the evening in order to assure that they'd take care of the environment from that moment on. Then, at night, they would have dinner and they'd head to the good-bye party, where they had to attend dressed in ball gown clothes.

-Guys, wash your hands before getting into the dining room! -Demi warned them while seeing how they walked to the kitchen.

-Miss Demi we just wrote down our promises to keep the environment clean! -Aaron Wilmer's student told her-. You guys need to write yours as well! We are going to celebrate a ritual and you are coming with us!

Demi listened to him while he was washing his hands and she prepared a piece of paper for him to wet them.

-We will of course Aaron! And did you prepare your clothes for tonight's party? -Demi replied to him giggling-. A little bird told me we are attending a cool party tonight!

-Yes, Miss Demi! I already know what I'm going to dress! I hope I can impress my crush! -he said excitedly.

Demi's face turned surprised and then excited too.

-OH MY GOD AARON! TELL ME WHO YOUR CRUSH IS! DO I KNOW THAT PERSON? -Demi shouted, making him blush.

-Shut up Miss Demi! -he screamed laughing-. I'm not going to tell you!

-Hey! You know who my boyfriend is... -Demi said in a lower voice, turning last night's disastrous revelation into a joke-. It's your turn to tell me now...

Aaron burst out laughing and he shook his head.

-We discovered you... you didn't tell me so... I will have to keep the secret until I triumph and you discover me too! -he teased her.

Demi frowned and nodded.

-Okay... -she rolled her eyes smiling-. I will keep a close eye on you then! -she added while messing his hair up and opening the door for him to get in the dining room too.

The evening came fast as well as the ritual. They were celebrating it in the meadow behind the big house, so they dressed comfy clothes and walked downstairs where the instructors were waiting for them.

-Guys! Are you ready for the last night!? -Abby told them-. You're leaving tomorrow morning!

-Yup! We are going to dance until morning sun tonight! -Allyson shouted, dancing around making her teachers chuckle.

-Well, let's say midnight! -Wilmer replied to her laughing.

Allyson rolled her eyes and kept walking behind all of them.

They walked until they got to a camp fire and each one took a place around it. Jake and Violet read a letter about the environment they had written that morning at class and all of them listened to them quietly. After that, they started to stand up one per one. They read their promises written in their little pieces of paper and they threw it into to the fire.

-I promise I will never throw any wrapper of my candies to the floor again! -Shayleen shouted releasing her little paper.

-I promise I will never throw gums to the floor again! -Steven, Demi's hardworking student did the same.

-I promise I will use recycled paper every time possible! -Wilmer added.

Wilmer's POV

After the ritual, we had dinner and then we all walked upstairs to get ready for the party. Children were clearly nervous as it was probably the first party they attended in their life and it was truly funny.

The boys were dressed very formal shirts and trousers and some of them even put themselves a bow tie. Some of the girls put on skirts, others dresses and others beautiful trousers as well with beautiful shirts.

I couldn't understand why, but I was honestly touched to see our little students dressed so formal... They seemed to be... older. I guess I became fond of them during the school year, but it wasn't until I saw Demi that I got in a lost for words. She was already ready so she was doing some of the girls hair in our bedroom. She was wearing a purple ruffle long dress with light makeup. She had also put some long extensions on her hair that made her look awesome.

-I just got blind with so much beauty in this room -I said, getting in our room and the little girls giggled.

-You should kiss Miss Demi -Evelyn said shily-. She looks so gorgeous!

Evelyn's mates sitting next to her nodded as they chuckled.

-I really should to be honest -I replied to them approaching to Demi and bending down to her.

I thought about it for like two seconds and then I decided to do it. We didn't have anything to hide to the children anymore, so why not?

I got closer and I kissed Demi unexpectedly, which caused her to blush and to rub her lips to wipe her ran lipstick.

The little girls giggled, clapped and shouted while Demi shyly kept braiding Lorraine's hair.

Demi's POV

Music was loud and the children were having fun and dancing on their own while Wilmer and I talked and drank non-alcohol cocktails in the bar with the other school's teachers.

-You look really beautiful tonight... -one of the teachers told me on my ear.

I turned over at him and smiled.

-Thank you! -I replied, trying to move away from there, but he took me from my wrist and made me stay.

-My name is Jason and I'm a teacher at a school of Grand Prairie... -he told me-. Where are you from?

-Uh... oh... nice to meet you! -I fake smiled-. I'm Demi, from Dallas -I avoided telling him any detail of our school.

-Such an attractive name for such a gorgeous girl like you -he whispered to me and I suddenly feel like vomiting because of his over sweetness.

I searched for Wilmer between the teachers and I gave him a help look so he would approach to me.

-Hi guys! -he told us-. Are you having fun? -he added letting him see how he rubbed my back.

The called Jason stared at Wilmer's hand for some seconds and then looked back at us. He smiled to us ashamedly, like if he would have understood that we were a couple.

-Yes! Nice to meet you guys! -he said-. Enjoy the party! -he added and got lost among the crowd.

-I wanted to kill him!-I told hm Wilmer in his ear too-. Thank you! I'd kiss you right now! -I giggled.

That's when I supposed he had already overcome last night's disaster because he stared at my lips for a moment and kissed me, making me forget all the people that could be looking at us in that moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Friday-Saturday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋