- 36 -

Normal POV

Saint Valentine's Day didn't have a great beginning, since they had been stuck in the elevator for some hours, but it could still have a great ending.

Demi and Wilmer were both disappointed because they had reserved a table in a restaurant they loved at 8pm, to have dinner that day, but as they got stuck in the elevator, they were late and they lost the reservation.

They didn't have more planes in the night, so their plan turned into the typical romantic movies' plan while pigging out pizza, but they used to do that in normal days as well, so it wasn't special in any way.

Suddenly, Demi who was sitting on her home's sofa staring at the bored Wilmer, stood up shouting that she had an idea.

—What about if we ask food in a restaurant and we eat somewhere out? —she suggested chuckling.

Wilmer looked at her thoughtfully, when he got an apparently even better idea.

—Let's order Japanese food!! —he said, knowing Demi loved it—. I already know where we are going to have dinner at!!! —he added running to take the phone.

Wilmer's POV

As soon as we received the Japanese food at Demi's, I put her an eye mask and I led her to my car. I was driving her to such an amazing place I used to go when I got to Texas from Venezuela, those days when I was so alone and sad. That place was peaceful and beautiful; it always relaxed and cheered me up.

It was a mountain that was 40 minutes away from our neighborhoods. Cars could drive to the top of the mountain, but like there was nothing up there, no one used to go.

Demi spent the whole route asking where we were going, but I had the strength not to tell her until we arrived.

—Can you feel the relaxing breeze? —I told her while helping her out of the car—. Come on, one step more.

—Where are we, Wilmer? —she asked, walking behind me, still with her eyes closed—. Can I take this eye mask off?

At that moment, I stopped, placed myself in front of her and I headed to take it off of her eyes.

—Open your eyes, amor —I said as she did it.

Demi got open-mouthed right when she looked around to see that beautiful and starry view.

—This is amazing Wilmer!! I'm going to cry, this is so beautiful!!! —she shouted joyfully before looking at me with her sparkling eyes.

—I knew you'd like it! —I smiled and pecked her lips.

Demi and I prepared everything for the dinner; we put a tablecloth in the meadow and we placed the food on it.

—Sushi is so yummy —Demi shouted while chewing.

—Yeah! —I replied, laughing at her face expression—. Look, this is what I got for you! —I handed her my present.

—Aw! I love it Wilmer! —she reacted when she opened the envelope and took the necklace with our names on it.

I smiled to her and showed her my bracelet that was the same design.

—It's so cute Wilmer! —she hugged me—. Now it's my time! —Demi said, getting up and taking the little guitar she brought with her—. I wrote this for you.

"Our love runs deep like a chevy,
If you fall, I'll fall with you baby
'Cause that's the way we like to do it
That's the way we like...

You run around open doors like a gentleman,
Tell me girl every day you're my everything
'Cause that's the way you like to do it
That's the way you like...