- 33 -

Demi's POV

The time to leave the school arrived and I found Wilmer really angry. As I had also heard Mr. Davis call Wilmer after he called me, right in the moment my classroom went empty, I ran into Wilmer's to get to know what happened.

He was furiously tiding his classroom. I didn't understand his irritation until he told me what had happened with her mother and Mr. Davis. I almost had a heart attack when he told me Mr. Davis almost caught us, if it wasn't because Miss Kelsey had intervened. Which by the way, it meant Miss Kelsey and the rest of our group of teachers' friends knew about our relationship... I didn't know how to react at that.

Wilmer asked me to go to his home with him because he wanted to talk seriously with his mom. He wanted to tell her how hurt he was, and he also wanted her to apologize to me. I didn't really want to go, but I knew he was anguished so I accepted.

—Mom! We're home! —he shouted when we got in.

Sobedia appeared on the house's stairs in a second and she was clearly down too. She took a big bag she had next to her and she started to get downstairs.

—Where.... Where are you going? —Wilmer muttered.

—Wilmer, I had only messed things up since I arrived yesterday. I think I'm better in Venezuela...

—Mom, please. You came yesterday... —he replied.

—I know, but I know what I did today was horrible... and I could have destroyed your relationship and everything... I'm really sorry —she apologized sadly.

I was very uncomfortable and I didn't know where to look at. She was talking to me too, so I decided to join them.

—Sobedia, Wilmer only wanted that. He, well, we know that you didn't mean to hurt us... He just wanted your apologize; you don't have to leave already. We like you here! —I tried to convince her, I knew it was important for Wilmer.

She looked at me and she smiled while stroking my cheeks.

—I'm glad to hear that, love —she replied to me—. But it's decided. I feel better leaving and letting you both here, I know what love is and I know that's what you both want and need right now... —she added, her eyes brightened.

Wilmer leaped on her mom and hugged her.

—I'm sorry mom, I love you! —he told her and it made me smile.

—I'm the one that is sorry, but it's okay baby! —she patted her back while winking at me—. Now it's the time for you and I really hope you enjoy it, I'm really happy that you find this beautiful girl here!

—I'll drive you to the airport! —Wilmer said, taking the car keys.

She then came to me and we hugged too.

My smile was about to explode when Wilmer opened the door and I heard her whispering this time:

—She's a treasure, Wilmer! Never let her go!

I had the best mother-in-law of the world.

Wilmer's POV

The next morning we got to school and we felt strange because our best mates already knew about our thing. We were nervous and afraid of them not being able to keep the secret... But we had to believe in them!

That day was Kelsey's birthday and as she couldn't celebrate it with his family, she had invited all of us, with our couples, to have hot chocolate with cake at her house that evening.

It was the first time Demi and I hung out with them as a couple, so I was excited about not having to wait until we were home to kiss her or even hug or touch her "too much".

I got dressed and I drove to Demi's apartment to pick her up to head to Kelsey's.

—Hello guys!!! Come in! —she waved at us when she opened her home's door—. This is Drake, Wilmer! Demi already knows him from last year!

—Oh nice to meet you! —They shook hands.

We got in and we saw everyone already sitting in the sofa making jokes while singing to a karaoke.

—Wow! This seems fun! —I shouted when I got in.

They waved at us and hugged us in a special and different way. We could feel it.

—Guys... Thank you for keeping our secret... We would have wanted to tell you, but you know... last year... —Demi started to explain but they cut her off.

—We are friends Demi, friends do this! And we are so happy to have a couple between us!!! —Miss Jane replied and they nodded.

—You hid it too good little twerp! —Mr. Dave joked, hitting my back.

—You know, you can tell me all your secrets! —I joked back and we went to the kitchen to have the supper.

We were having so much fun when we were about to give Miss Kelsey her presents. We had bought her a beautiful sweater, some chocolates and a bottle of champagne to celebrate her birthday.

I was sitting next to Demi and we were enjoying the freedom we had so bad... But there was still some love, passion, tension between us... and we still had to hide that...

Miss Kelsey was opening the sweater as we were finishing our hot chocolate. I had already finished mine and I had my hands behind the table so I decided to play with Demi... for a bit...

I put my hand into her knee as she kept eating her cake. She smiled at me when she felt my hand, but as my hand went up her face changed. I kept stroking her thighs and tickling her everywhere.

Miss Kelsey was already opening her last present, the bottle of champagne, when I put my hand inside Demi's skirt.

—Aw guys! What a pity! I won't be able to share this champagne with you guys! —she told us.

—Why not!? —Miss Jane asked.

Demi was hysterical trying not to show her pleasure when while I kept massaging her behind her skirt, Kelsey and Drake shouted:

—WE ARE PREGNANT!

At that moment Demi couldn't hold on anymore and she shouted.

—Oh my Goooooood Wilmer!

Everyone looked at us and I burst out laughing.

—Are you pregnant too or? —Mr. Dave told us laughing.

—No! —Demi replied, nervously—. I am just too happy for you guys! —she added hugging them.

We all clapped for the big and happy news and Drake and Kelsey decided to open the champagne just for us to celebrate it.

—Let's toast! —Drake shouted.

—For your baby! —Demi said to the full.

Miss Kelsey turned over to us and smiled.

—And for Demi and Wilmer!! —she added, raising her cup of water.

Our mates smiled to us too and all of them repeated it. We raised our glasses and I enclosed her in my arms and kissed her passionately. This time, no one stopped us and Demi followed my kiss.

—Aw!!! I LOVE THE LOVE!! —Miss Jane shouted excitedly making all of us laugh.

It was a great start for our not secret relationship, with them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

I'm sorry for the delay, but you know I was busy with college!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Thursday-Friday

By the way! I don't know how many of my readers celebrate christmas but, Merry christmas eve for those who celebrate it like I do! Happy hanukkah for others, and just have a great day for those who don't have this traditions!! Have fun you all! I LOVE YOU!!

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋