- 63 -

Demi's POV

I opened my eyes waking up from my pleasant nap feeling Wilmer's kisses on my hand. I sighed and stretched myself out. Then, I rolled over to look at him.

—Hello mommy, how are you feeling? —Wilmer asked me sweetly, lying down looking at me on my bed and supporting is head on his hand.

I leaned in to kiss him between smiles.

—I'm great and very happy to have you around —I replied, not getting to avoid my being in love face.

Wilmer taped my nose and I closed my eyes with it, cheerfully.

—And how is my little one over there? —he added rolling my T-shirt up and caressing my belly.

—I think he is so happy to have his daddy near him too! —I said, caressing Wilmer's cheeks.

He approached to my abdomen and kissed it gently.

—How will we call this munchkin? —he asked excitedly.

—Don't you think it's too soon to think about that? —I laughed.

—Not when you are too excited! —Wilmer told me joyfully—. We should put him two names, one in Spanish and the other in English...

—That'd be cool... Just like we do, Wilmer Eduardo? —I said, patting his arm.

—Yup, Demetria Devonne! —he tickled me and I laughed.

—We could call him Hugo if it is a boy, I love that name —he suggested—. I let you chose the English one.

—Nice! —I laughed—. What about if it's a girl?

—Then, I'd go with Lucía. That name is... incredible.

I fixed him with my gaze when I heard that. He was playing with fire.

—Calm down! You're about to murder me with that gaze! —he burst out laughing—. I was just joking!

—You better don't play those games, because next time you say something like that you won't need a plane to move back to Venezuela —I told him—. I'll send you back with a kick in your ass!

Wilmer threw is head back laughing.

—hey, it's 4:45pm! We should start getting ready for the party sassy Demetria —Wilmer added.

—We should ­—I said with a sigh—. Just give me one last kiss —I told him, pulling him to me from his T-shirt's collar.

He half smiled, leaning closer to me and looking at my lips with desire, when I teased him:

—THE LAST ONE IS A ROTTEN EGG! —I screamed between laughs, jumping out of my bed and running off from the bedroom.

—Come back here Demetria!!!!!!!! —I heard him yell still from my bed—. You owe me a kiss!!!!!!!!

Wilmer's POV

I dressed my best navy blue suit with a white shirt and a striped tie. I was waiting for Demi at her apartment's living room while I watched TV, when she appeared at the stairs in an also black and white suit. Her long black hair hanged down over her back and she had put a big pendant around her neck, which covered up her cleavage a little, making that outfit more appropriate for that occasion.

—Beautiful pendant! —I said, winking at her and looking at her boobs.

She soon realized I actually was not looking at her pendant and she smacked me on the back of my neck. I laughed and took her from her waist.