- 62 -

Demi's POV

-You are what? -he asked, walking to me.

-I'm pregnant -I replied, looking at him in his eyes.

-Pre-pregnant? -he repeated in shock-. But... how did it happen?

-Mr. Valderrama! Are you seriously asking that? -Evans said, laughing and her mom slapped him on the back of his neck.

Wilmer got to me and he started to talk in a low voice to have a little of privacy.

-But, we've been always using protection... Haven't we? -he asked, taking my right hand and wiping my tears with his left one.

-Well, actually... Maybe we were not too cautious that morning in the camp... -I replied, biting my lip when I remembered that moment.

-Oh my God! -he shouted-. That morning in the lake! -he burst out laughing.

"What are they talking about!? What lake?" We heard Evelyn ask curiously to her friends.

"Oh my God Matt! She is pregnant! Demi is going to have a little baby I'm gonna cry!" Marissa said emotionally.

-I'm really sorry... I know this shouldn't have happened -I told him-. I'm not ready either... I found out yesterday at night and I felt the urge to tell you, but I decided to tell you this morning and you were gone... I cried and cried because I didn't know what to do... I needed you! I was carrying your baby and you were gone -I said starting to cry again.

I could tell Wilmer was daydreaming while I was talking to him because he has his sight was somewhere else.

-So that Japanese biscuit of Saint Valentine's was not lying -he whispered thoughtful-. It didn't refer to Lucía's son! It referred to ours like I desired! Oh my God Demi! That's why you threw up a lot! That's why you had mood changes! That's why you slept constantly anywhere, in any moment! You were pregnant! -Wilmer said now looking at me and making all the people around us laugh.

-Yeah... -I said reddened-. Looks like that was the reason!

-Oh my God Demi! -Wilmer shouted again-. We are going to be parents! I'm going to be a dad! -his eyes watered and he lifted me in a hug.

I laughed in an extreme happiness. I didn't know he would love the idea so much. I was so happy, hugging the love of my life.

-I love you so much -I whispered to him thrilled.

-Excuse me -the policeman made his way to us between our public-. The plane will take off in five minutes... You need to hurry up if you want to take it.

I looked at Wilmer as all the parents, children and our friends did. We were waiting for his decision. Nervously.

Wilmer who was looking at the policeman turned over to look at me again. He was serious and that made me stop smiling again. He placed his hand into my still flat belly and he caressed it.

"He has to stay" I heard Violet pouting.

-and so? -I asked, seriously.

Wilmer stared at me for some seconds thoughtfully and closed his eyes ready to talk.

-So we will have to start searching a bigger apartment for three people! -he said loud enough for everybody to hear.

A big smile from ear to ear appeared on my face and my eyes started to sparkle.

-You are staying?! -I screamed happily and taking his hands.

-I'll search for any kind of job, I don't mind if I can't be a teacher anymore! I could never leave you like this! -Wilmer added.

-Oh my God! -I burst into tears and I leaped on him.

Wilmer enclosed me in his arms and he whispered sweet things to me while everyone behind us clapped and cheered us.

We released each other and walked to all of them. Marissa and Matt jumped on us and hugged me. They were super happy and they were already thinking about all the things they were going to teach to our baby and all the places they were going to show him or her.

Our students came after them and kissed our cheeks repeatedly, saying how much they loved us and showing us how much we meant for them. I thanked them so much for helping me to find Wilmer. I wouldn't have gotten it without them.

-Congratulations! -Evelyn's mom that had driven me to the airport told us-. I hope you get to be very happy! You deserve it!

-Thank you so much! -we replied to her and Wilmer hugged her gratefully.

-Guys! -Lorraine's mom called all of us-. Davis the director just sent an email to all the school's families and workers! He wants to apologize to you and he is throwing a party today at 6pm at the school for that! He wants us to invite all the people we love!

-Yeees!!! So cooooool! -children shouted.

-So we have plans tonight! -Wilmer told me.

-We do! -I replied, smiling.

The plane that was departing to Caracas took off and we turned around when we listened to it. It was farer and farer every time, but Wilmer was still next to me. I lowered my eyes to him and he did the same. I closed my eyes as we leant in to kiss and our lips connected forgetting everything around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Maybe it looks a little short but I thought that this one with the party would probably be too short... Now yes! There are really 2 chapters left! hahaha I don't know how mant times I have said this LOL There will be a chapter 63 and an epilogue! I hope you like it and that i don't ruin everything at the end! I feel like maybe it is being too long and boring! :S

Next update: Monday-Tuesday

BY THE WAY! LET'S CELEBRATE THAT WE WERE BLESSED WITH A BEAUTIFUL DILMER PICTURE LAST SATURDAY! UHGVFDGVKDFUY ❤️❤️

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋