- 47 -

Wilmer's POV

Demi opened the door and headed to the bathroom. I went out behind her and walked to our students' room. Children weren't in the mood to sleep since they found Demi and me cuddling and even though I tried to make them sleep again it was impossible, so I gave up.

—Don't move guys, just stay here —I told them—. I'm going to see how Violet is.

I got into the bathroom and found Violet sitting up on the floor next to the toilet bowl and Demi, Evelyn and Allyson on their knees wetting her face with water.

—How are you feeling Vi? —I said, approaching to her and bending down to her.

—Dizzied —she replied—. I have a big stomach ache —she added supporting her head in the wall.

—Wilmer! —Demi called me—. Bring me please the magazine I have in my night stand. I'm going to fan her.

I hurried to our bedroom and brought Demi the magazine. She spent some minutes fanning her until Violet started to throw up.

—Oh my God! —Evelyn and Allyson ran out from the bathroom.

Demi held Violet's hair as she continued to vomit in the toilet.

—It's okay baby —she tried to calm her down.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs to ask for the permission to get into the kitchen and prepare a chamomile tea. When I came back, Violet had stopped throwing up.

—I think she is better —Demi replied, caressing her back—. Are you, Violet?

She wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded. Then she took the glass I handed to her.

—Violet! Are you okay now? —Evelyn and Allyson asked, getting in again.

—Yes... —she replied.

—Maybe it was something you ate that contained gluten? —Demi asked, concerned, remembering Violet was celiac.

—We ate chicken and salad Demi... It was gluten free... —I said thoughtfully.

—Well... actually... —Allyson intervened.

I looked at Allyson upset and Demi rolled her eyes.

—Actually, what, Allyson? —I asked.

—Actually... We ate some biscuits my mom placed in my bag... —she vented.

—But, girls! You know she can't eat anything that has gluten! How did you eat them Vi!? —Demi asked angrily.

—I didn't know I was going to feel so ill... I'm sorry, Miss Demi —she said with a pout.

—Okay, okay... It's late love, let's go back to bed —I told  her.

We sent them all to the bed again, because as it was obvious, they weren't in their beds like I asked when I went to the bathroom. When they lay down, Demi and I started to walk around their beds while we tried them to shut up and sleep.

—This has been too much I can't sleep! —Alexa the gossiping girl whispered.

—Yeah! I can't believe they are together! They are so cute! —Aaron replied to her in a low voice too.

—Guys, can you please stop murmuring and try to fall asleep again? —Demi told them angrily.

—This is a secret, but I shipped them since day one and I told my mom about them everyday so now she ships them too! —one of my students told her mate, chuckling.