-16 -

Normal POV

Demi's missing at school got every teacher busy organizing their schedule not to let 2A students' with no teacher. Wilmer was the responsible for that grade's children if her co-worker was missing, so he didn't really have the time to visit Demi, but he was in touch with her through the phone the whole week.

They talked for days, but Wilmer didn't feel confident enough to ask for explanations yet. He was still with the same thought that if he didn't ask, he wouldn't have to assume she was pregnant.

It was finally Friday and that day was going to be a hard day at school, because second graders were having a Math exam, and as Demi wouldn't be there, Wilmer had to gather all the children in one of their classrooms and keep an eye on every child to make sure they wouldn't copy.

On the other hand, Friday meant "no school in the next two days", so he was happy he'd be able to visit Demi soon.

Wilmer woke up, he got ready and he drove to school. When he got there, he parked his car and went upstairs to the photocopier to make 40 copies of the exam and then he got in his classroom and with the help of Miss Kelsey he adapted it for 20 students more.

—Okay guys, as I explained yesterday, you are all going to do the exam at 2B classroom —Wilmer said leading the students to his class—. 2A students, you'll do the exam with me, but I'll give them to Miss Demi today and she will be the one correcting them.

Demi's students nodded as they chose a seat.

—When is she coming back? —Allyson asked sadly.

—She'll be here very soon, you'll see —He replied smiling.

Wilmer went to the middle of the class full of nervous children and looked around making sure everyone had a seat already.

—Okay! Are you ready? ­­—he asked loudly—. I'll hand out the exams now —he added taking them­—. From now on I don't want to hear anything, and if I see someone copying or talking I will take away the exam from him and he will get a zero. Is it clear?

They nodded and the exam started.

Wilmer's POV

At 4:30 the school bell rang and with a lot of shouts and laughs, the school got empty. I started to tidy the classroom, leaving it ready for Monday. I was doing it as fast as I could because I agreed to meet Demi at her home after school that day.

I took my bag, I closed both of the classrooms, I waved at the teachers who were still down the school's corridors and I drove to the nearest pizzeria to order our dinner. I gave them Demi's address so they would bring the pizzas there. Then, I stopped at the bakery and I bought her some chocolates.

At 7pm I arrived at her home, I parked my car and knocked on her door. She appeared on the other side of the door seconds after, with her bright eyes and her big smile.

—Long time Mr. Valderrama! —she joked and she leaped on me to hug me.

—I should be the one saying that! —I replied, hugging her back.

She smiled and she took my hand to lead me in.

—How was today's exam? —she asked while we lay down on the sofa.

—It was so much better than I thought to be honest... I thought it'd be crazy to have 40 children making an exam in the same class... but it went great. They didn't dare to copy.

—No one? —she giggled—. Strange 'cause I really have some small daredevils in my class... —she teased me.

I laughed and I handed her her students' exams.

—I hope you are looking forward to have a correction's session. —I joked now— By the way! This is for you! —I added, giving her the chocolates.

—Awww, you've been missing me a lot, haven't you, baby boy?

—I'll take a note about this: You never quit joking, not even when you are ill —I told her making like if I was writing it into my hand's palm.

—And you always answer my jokes with irony —she winked at me.

—You're a great observer!

—Well, I better be! I'm a teacher, remember? —she replied and we laughed.

—Oh! I've got another thing for you... Evelyn did this for you —I handed her the drawing.

She took it and looked at it for some seconds before she started to smile.

—My little Evelyn... —she whispered happily—. But who's that? —she laughed, pointing at a little doodle.

I was nervous and I didn't know what to answer, but it was the right time.

—That's... uhm... —I cleared my throat—. That's your baby.

—What? —she grinned—. Do not tell me she thinks I'm pregnant!

—Oh... You aren't?

—Wilmer, what the fuck! —she burst out laughing—. How will I be pregnant? If you only knew when was the last time that I... You know... I'm sex-starved!

We looked at each other and laughed. She was reddened about what she said, but I couldn't be happier to know she wasn't pregnant.

—Maybe that's why you get annoyed so easily... —I teased her.

We spent the evening sat on her sofa, like we always did when I got the chance to visit her. At 9pm the pizza man knocked on the door and delivered the pizzas I had ordered. She got very excited and happy about the fact that I surprised her ordering dinner for us.

After we had dinner we lay down again on the sofa. It may sound too boring, but we really enjoyed that sofa evenings.

I was laid down on the right side and Demi on the left side of the sofa when she bent over and she lay down beside me.

—You know what? —she whispered—. I think I could get used to this.

I looked at her nervously since she was looking at me and our bodies were too close to each others.

—You know I've been ready since forever —I replied, looking her in her eyes.

Suddenly our faces started to get closer and in a matter of seconds, our lips connected. We were making out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

First of all, sorry for the delay!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Friday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋