- 55 -

Normal POV

Wilmer and Demi spent a horrible night. They couldn't almost sleep two straight hours because of over thinking about all that had happened at school. They had been discovered, and they were very confused, because they had to chose who would keep his job and who would be the one to leave it forever. But even though it seemed horrible, it also had something nice for them: they wouldn't have to hide their love anymore.

As they felt they needed time to think about all that, they didn't spend the night together, but as they were no more afraid to be seen, they met each other at the school's parking and they walked together to the school.

Parents and students of all ages looked at them with no qualms, prying into them, trying to find out more about their relationship or just wanting to see how they felt or if their relation had changed since everybody knew that they were dating.

Demi walked embarrassed to the school while Wilmer did it angrily next to her. The more they heard people talking about them, the more Wilmer had more eager to show his love for Demi, because he couldn't understand why parents would have created that rule that prohibited teachers to get involved sentimentally.

—Look at those two! —a mom whispered to another parents loud enough for them to hear her—. Those are the teachers that will be fired for being a couple! They are the teachers of the second graders!

The father and mother that were listening to her turned over and looked at Demi and Wilmer, curiously.

—Oh, how would they want to mess their life that way... —the father said—. It's a pity... they look like they are great teachers...

—Oh yes! They must be because you should have seen their students yesterday when everything happened! —she kept gossiping—. They all were crying like crazy because their loved teachers were discovered! People say that their students knew it and that they kept the secret for them!

—Oh my God! How is that possible!? —the other mother replied—. How can they let little children get involved in their problems? I don't like that! —she added, angrily.

Wilmer was getting so irritated listening to them that he looked at Demi fast and took her hand, holding it while walking near the parents and overtaking them on the way.

—Good morning! —he told to the gossiping adults, making an effort to smile—. I hope you have a great day! I already see that you are enjoying talking about some people we know, so keep having fun! —he added nicely, making them feel ashamed of their childish behavior.

—You shouldn't have done that —Demi told him in a low voice.

—Look, I must stand little ones, not their parents gossiping and making fun about my life —he replied, sternly.

Demi's POV

I went upstairs to my class and my students were already waiting for me in their chairs. When I got in, all of them stood up and ran to me, some of them leaping on and hugging me.

—Miss Demi! How is everything going? —Evelyn asked me concerned.

—Did Mr. Davis put the blame on you? —Evans asked straightaway.

—How is Mr. Valderrama? Tell me you didn't break up! —Allyson asked, pouting—. You can't break up because parents don't accept your relationship!

—Are you going to get fired? —Jake shouted angrily—. Because if you are, you should tell me so I get ready to punch some faces! I won't keep studying if someone snatches Miss Lovato to me! —he complained.