- 7 -

Normal POV

It was 11pm, the sky was dark, and it was a normal working day's night, but the new pub where Demi, Marissa, Matt and Wilmer were walking to, was full of partying people. They came in, took a drink and they sat into some sofas.

—I'm drinking one and I'm leaving —Demi said with a bitter face.

—Come on Demi, what's wrong with you? You've never been so grumpy! Drink, dance! Have fun! —Marissa told her friend while she gulped her cocktail.

—Let's go dance! —Matthew took Marissa from her hand and he led her to the dance floor.

—So you think I'm handsome? —Wilmer winked at Demi while laughing.

—Sorry? —she looked at her, annoyed.

—I heard your friends from the kitchen when you were talking into the door. —he smiled while he mixed his cocktail with a straw.

—oh... don't be so full of yourself, please? —she whined.

Wilmer laughed about Demi being so angry and upset. He thought she was too funny, but he didn't want to have fun on his own.

—Come on, forget it! Let's enjoy the night! —he cheered her up—. Bottoms up!? ­­—Wilmer raised his drink.

Demi looked at Wilmer who was standing up ready to toast, so she took her drink and she stood up right after him.

—To your health! —she smiled, and they drank their cocktails in one gulp.

Demi put the empty glass onto the little table next to them.

—Fuck it! —she exclaimed— let's take another drink and go to the dance floor!!!!

Two hours later, the music was too loud and Demi and Wilmer had lost the track of how many drinks they had taken. They were having an amazing time dancing together, not paying attention to the hour.

—This is Latin music! —Wilmer said aloud for Demi to hear— see how it is danced! —he added starting to dance.

Demi stared at Wilmer dancing. She didn't know if it was the alcohol she had drank, but she was starting to feel attracted to him.

—Wilmer! —she pulled him next to her—. Stop dancing that sexy way! —she said between loud laughs.

—But I love to dance this way! —he replied, getting closer to her— Dance with me!

Wilmer took Demi from her waist and he pulled her close to him.

—Let me guide you —he whispered into Demi's ear while moving to the music's rhythm.

Demi closed her eyes and let Wilmer move her. The provocative dance excited her a great deal. She just wanted to turn around and kiss him like crazy, but she stayed there, enjoying the moment. Soon, the song came to an end and she turned to face him.

—I need to kiss you —Demi said into Wilmer's ear before kissing his neck—. You are so handsome... —she added when Marissa and Matt approached to them and killed their mood.

Demi released Wilmer's neck and looked at her friends, quite upset.

—Guys! We've been searching you for hours!? Where have you been!? —Marissa shouted.

—We were dancing. —Demi stuttered.

—It's 5am! We better leave if you want to go to school tomorrow! —Matt told them shocked.

—Shitty luck! I wanted to keep dancing! —Demi screamed out while Wilmer, Marissa and Matt laughed.

—Let's go home! We need to be decent tomorrow! —Wilmer chuckled.

Wilmer's POV

We arrived home at 5:30am and evidently, time to get up arrived too fast. My alarm woke me up at 6:45am and I'd have rather to have ten hippopotamus on me that hearing that damn alarm.

I got up off my bed with a huge headache, and I took a shower trying to remember about last night. That night I went to a bar to take a beer, I saw Demi and she invited me to have dinner, then her friends came, they took us to the new pub and... there start my lapses of memory.

I got out of the bathroom and I got dressed before I went downstairs to take my morning coffee. I had breakfast and I went back upstairs to brush my teeth. When I finished, I washed my face and that's where I remembered something very important from last night: I had a hickey on my neck. Demi had kissed me.

Demi's POV

When I woke the next morning, I was feeling like a zombie. I had only slept two hours and I was supposed to be at school for seven hours. I was too tired and I was feeling like shit. Oh my Goodness, what a hangover.

I got up and I went running to the bathroom feeling the urge to throw up, but I didn't. Why didn't I just drink one and left like I said? Why did I even go to the fucking pub if I had to work the next morning? Ugh.

My head was killing me, but I had to hurry up, so I had a shower, eat something and I took a pill for my headache to let me start moderately 'good' my morning. Because starting the morning good was impossible in that situation.

I was preparing my purse before leaving to school when I took my phone and got shocked to a message from Marissa.

"Morning sexyy winner! How did the night go, lovebirds? Did he kiss you back?"

I threw my phone into my bed and screamed: DAMN IT! SHIT! FUCK UP! I FUCKING KISSED WILMER LAST NIGHT!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Sunday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋