- 41 -

Demi's POV

It was finally the day! We were going to the camp!!! I woke up that morning super early at 5:45am. I couldn't sleep because of how excited I was. I felt stupid because the last time it happened that to me was when I was 6 years old and I was going to my very first concert to see my idol sing live.

Anyway, I got up, I had a shower and I headed to have breakfast. After that, I made my bed, tidied my apartment a little and I dressed the clothes I let the night before prepared for that day: some black leggings, a light blue hoodie and some pairs of sneakers. Then, I went to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth, I did my natural makeup and I put my hair in a messy bun.

Before I knew it, I heard a horn and I saw my dad waiting for me outside. As we were going to be a whole week out, he had decided to drive us to the school that day, instead of us letting the car parked at the school the full week.

I got out of my apartment and I closed the door while my dad came to help me put my bag in the car trunk.

—Morning dad! —I said, kissing his cheek.

—Good morning Demi! Are you ready for the adventure? —he said laughing a little.

—Yup! It will be fun! ­—I giggled and he smiled.

—Come on, get in the car or we will arrive late at Wilmer's! —he replied.

We picked Wilmer up and we kept driving to the school. We got there early, so we were the first ones. My dad helped us take our bags out and he said he would be back to take us on Friday, when we would be back from the camp.

We planned to meet the children and their parents at the main door of the school, where a bus was going to stop for driving us to the camp. Half an hour later, there were already like 20 noisy and excited children jumping around us.

"Allyson! Stop already! I'm getting angry!" I heard a woman shout and we turned over to see Allyson's mom running behind her to us.

Allyson got to Wilmer and me and she leaped on and hugged me happily.

—Morning, Miss Demi! —she told me raising her head to look at me.

—Good morning, Ally! —I replied, smiling.

—Allyson Jones! How many times do I need to tell you not to run for you to understand it? —her mom yelled approaching us.

—I'm sorry mom —she replied hiding half of her face leaning against my stomach.

—I hope you guys have patience Mr. Valderrama, and Miss Lovato... My husband and I can't even control her on our own! —she complained.

Wilmer and I laughed, looking at the angry mom.

—We can do it, don't worry! —Wilmer told her, kindly.

—I guess —she nodded—. You can't even imagine how tiresome she is with you Miss Lovato! She is so in love with her lovely teacher!! —she said, making me giggle—. Aren't you honey? —she tickled her daughter.

Allyson chuckled and hugged me more tighter that time.

—Well, give me a kiss baby! See you in a week! —she said and they kissed.

Allyson's mom moved away and some other parents arrived with more of our students.

—Mr. Valderrama! Miss Lovato! Remember Violet has a celiac disease; she can't eat anything that contains gluten! Watch her out please; she gets really ill if she eats food with wheat flour! —Violet's mom told us.

—Aaron is allergic to nuts and peanuts —his dad told us.

Wilmer nodded to at all of them and he looked at me scared about all the things we had to memorize for their health.

—Yes! We've got all that wrote down! Violet celiac disease, Aaron dried fruits and nuts, in case he eats them, we need to inject him subcutaneous adrenaline and Lorraine is asthmatic, so we must always bring an inhaler with us! —I read out loud for them to calm down.

They all smiled when they saw we had all under control, so we headed to get on the bus. Parents kissed and hugged their children and shouted them to behave while we waved at them from the windows.

—Guys! Put on your seat belts! —Wilmer said while clapping for them to pay attention—. Our adventure starts here!!!! —he shouted and all the children started to clap, shout and those who knew how to, started to whistle.

I walked by the bus in motion with Wilmer behind me until we got to our seats. I put my seat belt and suddenly, I felt Wilmer's hand into one of my thighs.

—Good luck Miss Lovato —he told me, looking at the back to the 40 restless children we had behind.

I threw my head back laughing and I replied:

—Good luck Mr. Valderrama!

There we went! Next stop: Live it up Nature Camp!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

This chapter has been shorter, but I thought it was the right moment to end it... I hope you liked it anyway!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Sunday-Monday

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋