- 27 -

Demi's POV

Marissa drove the car to Cameron's new apartment's address. We parked the car, approached to the door and rang the doorbell.

—Oh my God, guys! You came! —Cameron shouted when he opened the door—. HAPPY NEW YEAR! —he added hugging us—. Come in! Make yourself at home!

We went in and we just looked around. It was a big apartment, bigger than mine, the one that we used to share.

The hall was decorated with balloons of different colors and there were a lot of posters hung on the wall that had a message to congratulate the New Year.

There were a lot of people in already, drinking and dancing crazily. I looked back at my friends, who still were staring at the party.

—Guys!! —I shouted until they looked at me—. TIME TO GO WILD!! —I told them, taking my coat off and heading to take a cocktail.

Wilmer's POV

—¡Feliz año Nuevo, chicos! (Happy new year guys!) —Lucía waved at her friends—. This is Wilmer Valderrama, he is an old friend.

—¡Feliz año Luci! ¡Feliz año Wilmer! ­—they shouted when they saw us arrive.

—Feliz año Nuevo —I replied to them politely.

I looked around the local and to be honest, I just wanted to leave home. People clearly drinking too much were appearing time after time to the bar. But not only that, I also could see how Lucía's friends were smoking and doing drugs in front of me. What a waste of time of New year's party... I'd rather be home singing along to the karaoke with my mom and sisters... Or dancing and kissing Demi...

—Wilmer! ¡Eh, tú! (hey, you!) —One of Lucía's friends shouted at me—. Wanna take a bit? —he offered me to take a suspicious pill.

—No, gracias. (No, thank you) —I replied to him.

But it was in that moment when I didn't realize, that at the moment he was asking me that, his friend was dropping one of those pills to my cocktail...

Demi's POV

Back at Cameron's party...

The beginning of the night was awesome, but I was already starting to feel sad, because I had already drunk quite enough, and that's one of alcohol's side effects. I was sitting in one of the hall's sofas when Cameron, who was also drunk, approached me.

—Hello, beautiful! —he whispered in my ear, trying for me to hear, the music was too loud—. What are you doing here so alone?

I raised my head to look at him and then I looked back to the floor.

—Demi, what's wrong? —he repeated.

—I miss... I miss him. I was supposed to kiss him at 12am —I muttered.

—I'm sorry... I have also missed not having a New Year's kiss this year... I missed you so much at midnight... I was already used to kiss you today —he said looking me in my eyes.

I smiled at him. We had been dating for 5 years, and that's enough to have many beautiful memories together.

—If I had known that our last year's New Year's kiss would be our last one, I'd have made the kiss to long hours... —he added, stroking my cheeks.

—I think we've drank too much... —I replied, getting away from him a bit.

—But drunk people say the truth... —he told me and he got closer to me.

Some seconds later, I still can't understand why, we were kissing each other. While the memories we made together ran around my mind.

Wilmer's POV

At Lucía's party...

I had only drunk a cocktail, but with what they had thrown into my drink, it was enough for me to almost not be able to stand on my feet. Lucia had also drunk, but she was less affected than me, so she was guiding me all the time.

The music was too loud to hear anything, and I was dancing to the songs with my eyes closed while Lucía held me.

Suddenly her lips touched mine. I didn't know who I was, where I was or who that girl was. But I kept kissing her. I knew something was wrong, I felt it. But I wasn't conscious enough to leave...

Demi's POV

Cameron's party...

I didn't understand how alcohol would make me forget about Wilmer, and even less how it could make me feel desire for Cameron again, because I was truly feeling it.

I was drunk and naked in Cameron's bed. He was on top of me, moving up and down inside of me and making me moan of pleasure. We became one for some minutes, as we used to. I was kissing him passionately everywhere, but I didn't want it to end. Not because I was enjoying it, just because I knew I was going to feel guilty forever.

Normal POV

At the same moment in different houses...

The sun was getting inside the rooms and it made them open their eyes.

Demi looked at her side and saw how someone was holding her, naked.

Wilmer turned around to see Lucía sleeping next to him.

They didn't want to believe what they supposed that happened, but they had to, because it was true. They had cheated on their loved ones.

Both of them sat up on the beds taking the sheets to their heads and they shouted: "FUCKING ALCOHOL! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE!" then they broke up crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I feel so bad for making them do this!! hahahaha

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!

Feel free to vote and to comment your opinion!

Next update: Sunday-Monday (I have a big project for uni that week so I'll try to be punctual :( )

Thank you so much, stay strong ❤️💋