- 51 -

Demi's POV

Sunday was there in a blink of an eye. We were still in bed, when Wilmer, who was probably dreaming, gave a kick to the air and left us with no sheets on. I opened my eyes to see what happened and he was sleeping peacefully yet, with the sheet tangled up around his foot. I was about to try to sleep again, but I decided to go to the bathroom because I really needed to pee.

I moved away Wilmer's arm, which was placed on my stomach and I got up carefully, trying not to wake him up. I was walking to the bathroom when I started to hear someone murmuring and it made me stop. I turned over and I walked in the direction of that voice which led me to Lucia's bedroom.

She had her door half opened and I could see her walking from one side to the other in the room while talking on her phone. I was not really interested in hearing her, but I changed my mind when I heard her talking about Wilmer.

"Yeah mom, Wilmer's being so nice to me" I heard her say, smiling from ear to ear.

Her face turned upset when her mom asked her another question and she replied rolling her eyes:

"Yeah, he is still dating her"

I furrowed my brow, knowing she talked about me and I got closer to the door.

"No mom, he hasn't realized and he will never do!" she said angrily "he doesn't even suspect anything!"

My face turned even more serious with that and I placed my ear next to the door's slit. What did Wilmer need to suspect? Was she hiding him something?

"What will I do when he is born? Well, I'll probably tell him that the baby has been premature" she smirked evilly.

What the hell she was freaking talking about, I wondered, getting concerned and quite angry. Why would she tell that to Wilmer?

"But don't worry mom! I still have two months until the baby is born! I still have time to think about it!" she chuckled, making me understand it.

I took a jump when I counted with my fingers the months she was supposed to be pregnant. At that moment, I put my hands on my head, assuming what she had meant. I could understand it all now. How could she have such a noticeable belly being like a month pregnant when she came home the first time in February? Impossible.

If she was going to give birth in just two months, which meant she got pregnant seven months ago and that was in the beginning of December, not January. The baby was supposed to be born in three months and a half, not two. That only meant something: Wilmer was not Lucia's son's father. She was already pregnant when they slept together. She was tricking and taking advantage of him.

"Yeah! That's the only thing I have to do left! But don't worry mom! Once the baby is born, Wilmer will get so in love with the family we will form, that he will surely forget Demi and leave her aside... Then he will be mine!" she squealed in joy.

I brought my hands to my mouth in surprise and moved back to Wilmer's bedroom. I even forgot I had to go to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and I lay down next to him again. My eyes started to water becoming afraid of that really happening.

Would Wilmer still choose me when Lucía'd give birth to his own unique son? Would he still choose me when she'd become into his son's mother? Why would he?

Anyway, I was so mad at the same time that any of the tears got to fall down my eyes. My annoyance was bigger than my needs to cry...

Wilmer's POV

We woke up at 7am to go to school. The first day after the camp! We had breakfast and I drove Demi to her home so she would get changed for school. I asked her if she wanted to stay home because she looked tired, like ill. I was quite concerned, but she told me she was okay so I nodded on driving her discreetly to the school.