I'll kill you

“Kyle!” I screamed running threw the forest.

“Kyle!” shouted my farther as we ran.

Jake, EJ and the other wolfs had phased so they could try and find his sent. Sammy ran with Carslie and Emmett to try near the house but I knew that it would be useless. Crystal had gone with Yasmin to search the town for him. We stopped when we reached the border of Alaska. Jason ran up to us “theirs not sent of him Ness….I’m sorry”

I looked away from him, tears poring down my cheeks. He hugged me and kissed my head “come on, we need to go back”

“I’m not leaving him out their!” I hissed.

“Ness, we need to get ready to fight” said Jason.

I knew he was right. We had bigger problems.

All the way home, my anger built. This was all Jakes fault. Jake had caused Kyle to run away. Now he was alone with vampires who wanted to kill him out their. When we arrived back at the Cullen house, everyone was their. My mother, farther, Sammy, Alice, Jasper, Esme, Carlsile, Emmett, Rose, Jake, Seth, Paul, Leah, Sam, Quill, Embary, Jason, Crystal, Yasmin, EJ and Jane. All 21 of my family and friends. All 21 who will die. Even with Crystals ability, she cant kill all thousand vampires. Newborns are easy but normal vampires are harder to take down. We wear all condemned to death. I was scared.

“Alice, how long do we have?” asked Carslie.

“a day” she whispered.

Jasper calmed the room down but it was still tense.

“wear will they attack?” asked Seth.

“In the clearing” she said.

“then we must prepare ourselves. We will go and hunt and the pack must eat and sleep….if you don’t wish to fight, we understand”

The wolfs growled as if to say ‘we’ll fight’.

“what about Kyle?” asked EJ.

“Kyle…will have to fend for himself” said Carslie sadly.

“this is your fault!” I screeched at Jake. “you killed our son!”

“I’m sorry Ness” he whispered crying.

“if he’s dead, ill kill you myself Jake” I whispered running out the room.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've had some suggestions on Kyles charracter. one is to make him gay and another is to make him talk, what do you think. comment!

thanks xx