A Sad End

The town was nice. Carslie and Esme had brought an huge mansion in the countryside with acres of land that was ours. We had the forests to ourselves. The town was two miles away which was grate for us.

 Carslie only had to travel five miles to get to the hospital he was working at. We all had our own little houses surrounding the main one. My mother and farther had a cottage like the one they had back at forks.

Rose and Emmett had a manor house, Alice and Jasper had a little bungalow, Jake and I, had our wooden house, Sammy and Leah had a tinned house which they likes and when Henry and Kyle decided to live with us, they had a wooden cabin. Crystal and Jason owned an estate not far from our own.

I sat down in the living room with Leah, Carslie, my mother, Rose, Alice and Esme. Leah had gone into labour, so we had kicked all the other males out.

“your doing fine” said Carslie.

“as soon as the first ones out, it gets easier” I said.

Leah panted and howled in pain.

“ready to meet you babies?” asked my mother.

Leah gritted her teeth, now in human form. She had decided in the end that she wanted to give birth as a human instead.

Leah cried out in pain as Carslie delivered the first baby, the second and then the third. They wear all small.

“why-why aren’t they crying?” panted Leah.

I looked at Carslie eyes wide. He took one of the baby’s and began to rub its chest “their not breathing” he mumbled.

I gasped. My mother, Carslie and Rose began to rub each babies chests.

Leah let out a cry of distress.

The doors bust open and Sammy ran in, his eyes wide “what’s wrong!”

“their not breathing!” cried Leah. Sammy stared at the babies and let out a cry of horror.

They worked for an hour trying to get the babies to breath.

They tried and they failed.

I watched as Sammy took his three baby’s, my three grandchildren, and he went to burry them with Leah.

Two boys and a girl.

The family gave them time to grieve. They needed it.

I walked back to mine and Jakes new house and cried into him in bed.

Jake held me close and kissed me “I’m know love…..”

“it’s so cruel!” I wailed “they wear so looking forward to becoming parents”

“I know Ness” he whispered. He pressed his hand on my belly “try not to stress” he said.

I nodded “your right” I dried my eyes.

Jake stroked my cheek “I love you, and our kids”

I hugged him and laid my head on his chest.