Chapter 24

''Oh, fuck...'' I gasp as she pulls away.

Her hand has been working magic down there for the past 2-3 minutes. I have come so close to blowing my load and I do not want to blow in her hand. Either in her mouth or with me inside, but not in her hand.

''If you keep that up, I won't last more than 5 minutes'' I manage to splutter out as she lays on her back beside me.

''Ah, I'm sure a fella your age still has plenty in the tank, Gary'' she quips.

''Oi, cheeky mare. I'll show you plenty in the tank'' I say as I flip over on my front before landing carefully on top of her naked frame.

''When did you get rid of your knickers? You kinky minx!'' I say as my fingers dance around the inside of her thighs, dangerously getting close to where I can tell she needs me, and also to where I want to be.

''What do you want, Sophie?'' I say to her softly, teasing her as I ever so slowly inch my fingers closer and closer to her wetness.

''You know what I want, Gary. Stop teasing me'' she moans as she writhes around beneath me.

''And what is it that you want, babe?'' I push her once more, knowing that she is about to blow her lid any minute now, as I keep teasing her.

''I want you to take me, Gary. Take me now!'' she moans loudly and hoarsely in my ear as her back arches viciously in response to my fingers now dancing around her area.

Never to be one to disappoint, I slowly sink a long and slender finger deep inside of her. The moans and groans that answer me are something that I have never heard before. Her moans hit me straight in the stomach as I add another finger to the mix, spreading her wider in preparation for what's to come later.

''Oh yes, Gary. Right there..right..'' she yelps as I hit that spot deep inside her area and her back arches so quickly, that I'm immediately met with a pair of the most beautiful tits I have ever seen in my life.

''Fuck, Sophie. You're so tight, baby'' I moan at her, as I take her nipple in my mouth and begin to slowly and softly suck at it.

Realizing that unless I get inside her lively, I won't last much longer as her groans and screaming have me throbbing to a point now that I think I will blow any minute now.

''Come on, Gary. Fuck me, please?''

She is practically begging me now. Her teeth grab at her lip and pull sexually on it. Fuck it, I can't take this anymore. In a flash, my briefs are down at my ankles and I'm reaching for the top drawer, producing a condom in the foil packet. Just as I go to tear it open, a slender arm reaches up and stops me in my track.

''No need. I'm on the pill'' she whispers, spreading her legs, giving me a full view of her beautiful and tight entrance.

''Always good to have them though'' I wink at her I toss the square packet to the side before lowering myself down nearer to her and sliding my length inside her warm insides.

''Fuuuuucckkk'' I groan loudly, as my head drops to her shoulder and I bury my head in her curls before driving myself home.

Not giving her a chance to get used to anything, I need to chase this release as much as she does. I have been dreaming about this moment since the moment I laid eyes on the girl. Many a frustrated wank have been had thinking about her delicious pink lips being wrapped around my cock as I power my way home, as the sexiest moans tumble from her lips along with a string of expletives from the pair of us.

''Oh, God. Sophie, I'm gonna..so close..'' I splutter as know that any minute now, I'm going to explode deep inside of her.

''Cum for me, Gary. Cum for me..'' she whispers in my ear before pulling on my ear lobe, sending me over the edge.

Releasing deep inside of her, I can just about hear her wanton cries of ecstasy along with my long string of expletives and curse words that litter my speech as I ride out the last of my orgasm before crashing down on top her. Tired. Sweaty. Panting messes. After a few minutes, and our breathing has regained somewhat of a normal rhythm, I slowly pull my semi-hard length out of her before crashing down beside her on the bed.

''Now, that is not a bad way to spend the morning I would say'' I say to her cheekily as I tilt my head to the right, looking her deep in the eyes only to be met with a wide smile and little giggle.

''Come 'ere you'' I say to her as I turn on my side, opening my arms and pulling her close to me.

''You okay?'' I whisper to her, kissing her softly on the temple.

''Never better'' she simply smiles back at me as she snuggles more into my chest.

I could get used to this...

*****

''You want to do anything today?'' I say to her as I sit across the table from her as we enjoy a cup of tea and some toast.

Looking over my shoulder, I check the time on the clock above the door;

10:17

''Well, I wouldn't mind heading home and getting some other clothes, all I have is my costume from last night and, if I'm totally honest, I don't want to be walking around all day looking like a hungover, walk-of-shame looking Princess Leia'' she winks at me knowing that the images of last night will flashback in to my mind.

''Okay. How about after we have our breakfast, I drop you off at your place to get showered and ready and then I'll collect you around 12:30 and you let me take you for lunch? How's that sound?'' I say her as I drain the last dregs from my cup of tea.

''Sounds like a plan, babe'' she smiles at me as she continues to munch on her toast.

Where did I ever find this girl?