Chapter 34

The lights sway in and out of my vision as I pulled further and further into the abyss through the pure pleasure that Sophie is giving me right now.  My head flies back on my shoulders as my eyes roll in my head at the sheer sight of Sophie with my hard and thick cock in her mouth. Her lips slide up and down on my length, her saliva creating the perfect amount of lube allowing all friction to be removed as she effortlessly bobs up and down without the slightest hint of gagging.

'Fuck me, that's so hot!'

The thoughts that run through my head would surely have a man locked up for a life sentence of just exactly what I want to do this girl once she has worked me into the right frenzy that she has now started. If she keeps up the way she's going, I will be popping off sooner rather than later and if the blowjob is anything to go by, by the time I get to put my cock deep inside her pussy, I believe I will be shooting more than one load tonight!

''Oh fuck, babe. You feel so good..''

I moan out as she reaches in to my trousers and pulls up out my balls so that they are now resting fully exposed underneath my thick and hard length, and begins to firmly palm and massage them. Feeling like I am rising to the unforgettable climax, I realize that I won't be able to hang on much longer.

''Babe, I'm close. Oh, I'm so close right now''

I groan loudly again as I look down at her on her knees, between my legs and with my thick cock wedged between her thin, pink lips. Taking a break for just a split second, she utters the words that every man lives to hear before she ducks her head and gets straight back to work;

''Cum for me, Gary. I want you to cum in my mouth and I want to taste and swallow your big juicy load..''

Hearing that is the trigger. The perfect catalyst for any man that has the woman of his dreams between his legs sucking on their fully erect member. The stars break above me and it's like a scene from Riverdance is playing in front of me, as euphoric music plays in my head as I cannot hold on any longer. Load after load spills from my length into the back of her throat as she amazingly fights back the expected gag reflex.

'Wow, she sucks dick like a pro!' I think to myself as a litter of curse words fall from my lips as she swallows every last drop that falls from my cock.

''Fuck! Fuck Sophie, you're so good!''

The words fall from my lips as she sucks me hard once more, making sure she gets every drop out of me. Once she knows that I have been fully drained of almost every single drop of cum, she releases my length from her mouth before looking up at me so innocently that it forces me to take a double take at her.

''Shit! Soph...that was incredible!'' I pant, as I begin to feel my breathing come back to me at a usual rate.

''You taste incredible, Gaz and what a big load you shot!'' she mumbles sensually as she pulls the straps of her dress down past her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the fall, revealing her naked body and just the black lace stockings that she was wearing under her dress.

My eyes widen at the sheer sight of her as she rises from her knees and stands there proudly in front, occasionally biting her bottom lip and teasingly brushing her hand against her ample cleavage.

''Are you trying to kill a man, baby?'' I say this time more coolly as I pick myself up from the bar stool here in the lounge and undo the buckle of my trousers allowing them to pool at my feet along with my black CK briefs, as my semi-hard cock flails loosely and freely from my body.

''Maybe, but you're well enough to go again, aren't you? I mean, you still have to make me cum...'' she mumbles sensually against my neck as she slides my suit jacket off of my shoulders and begins to undo the buttons of my crisp white shirt.