Chapter 58

''Wow, this place is absolutely stunning. Gary, you did not have to do this'' Sophie stutters out, as I help her out from the boat once more as we arrive on the island of Santiago and dock at the restaurant where we will be dining for the evening.

Restaurante Chef Teresa has kindly accommodated my request of having a table set up on the beachfront down by the water and to have a load of candles dotted around us in the sand. I must admit, they have done an absolutely fantastic and beautiful job. This is more than I could have ever asked for.

''Babe, this is the very least I can do to show you simply just how much you mean to me. I'm truly the luckiest man in the world and I just want to spoil the shit out of you really. Hope you like it'' I whisper back at her, as I pull her close to my chest and wrap my arms around her waist, keeping her close to my chest.

Her head meets my torso in a soft and affectionate moment that is filled with pure love between the two of us. Words do not need to be said here. There is no need for any words to be spoken here. It is not necessary. We have everything here in front of us in my opinion.

I have her.

She has me.

We have each other.

To be quite honest, that's all we need from now until the end of our days. As long as I get to spend the rest of my days with her, I will forever be the happiest man on this earth.

I spot the host of the restaurant make his way across the sand to where we are still standing along the jetty simply taking in the view. I don't want him to break our little moment here, but he has a job to do at the end of the day.

''Mr. Barlow?'' he asks softly.

''Yes, that is me. Mr. Gomez?'' I reply back to him quietly, just before Sophie picks her head off from my chest, but keeping her arms around my waist.

''Yes, sir. Mr. Barlow, if you and your date would kindly follow me. I will lead you to your table, although it is not hard to see which one is yours'' he winks at us, causing us both to giggle slightly at the sheer audacity of how elegant and gorgeous this place looks right about now.

After we are escorted to our table, we take the menus in our hands and begin to browse what is on offer tonight. After a few minutes, Mr. Gomez comes back over to us to take our drinks order and then a few minutes later again for our meal order. I opted for the Lobster Risotto and Sophie went for the Calamari with a bottle of red wine for us to share. We fly out again tomorrow so I do not want a big night of drinking ahead of our 8-hour flight back to London, even though we can easily take a nap on the plane. However, I want to enjoy tonight with Sophie. I'm gonna make her see stars after all!

*****

We arrive back at the villa a few hours later after an absolutely wonderful meal Restaurante Chef Teresa. The meal was absolutely superb, but as the night drew further in, it did begin to get a little chilly on the beachfront, so we called for the boat and headed home.

''Fancy a dip in the jacuzzi? It is such a nice night after all'' I smile at Sophie, as I slide the key of the door into the lock and let ourselves into the house.

''Sounds great. Only if we get to skinny dip, Gaz. I hear it's a heated jacuzzi'' she winks back at me and the words hit me straight between my legs and my cock twitches so hard that I have to hold on to the door handle to keep myself from buckling to the floor right in front of her.

''If that is the lady's command, then I'm not one to disappoint'' I say to her in a hushed whisper and take her hand in mine once more and lead her through the open planned living room out to the back garden.

I stride over to the hot tub with purpose and hit the button to turn it on. After a few moments, the hot tub kicks into life and begins to heat up nicely. I dip my fingers in the water and feel it warm to a lovely hot temperature before withdrawing my hand once more. I spin around to say to Sophie that she should get ready and hop in whilst I grab some towels for later and get us both a drink, but just as I go to let the words fall from my lips, I'm stumped by what I see in front of me.

Sophie has - in the time it took me to turn on the hot tub and check the temperature, which was about 45 seconds - Sophie has managed to nip into the house, grab a bottle of wine and 2 glasses, strip down to the birthday suit and make it back out here before me. My jaw has pretty bounced left an imprint in the tarmac beneath my feet. Not at how she looks because she knows how much I love her body, but at the sheet balls and audacity of this woman in front of me. She knows she's got a killer figure and that it makes me very weak at the knees each and every time that she strips down to her naked frame.

''Soph...erm. Wow. You look..erm..''

I cannot even get the words out and when a childish, teenage girl-like giggle comes from her lips, I'm forced to look down at my feet in pure embarrassment.

''You're not going to leave me here waiting, are you?'' she smirks at me, cocking her head to the side and eyeing up my midsection which is still covered but now heavily tented within my beige shorts.

''Oh, of course not. I would never make you wait, babe'' I wink back at her as I immediately kick off my loafers, pull the shirt from my shoulders and drop my shorts to reveal my hot and erect cock that has been commando all night.

''Have you...have you been commando all night?'' she gasps at me as my hand grips to my shaft and begins to slowly move up and down along it.

''Yep. All night, baby'' I growl at her before I swing a leg over the edge of the jacuzzi and hop into the now hot water.

''You're hardly going to leave me here waiting, are you?'' I say over the courtyard to her, using her own words to get a playful roll of the eyes from the love of my life before her legs begin to move and before I know if, she is in the water with me and her lips are on me in a flash.

'Let's end this holiday with a bang!'