Chapter 39

***Sophie's POV***

''Oh, FUCK!'' I exclaim loudly as I feel Gary's long and firm tongue make contact with my clit.

Even through the saturated fabric of my thong, he manages to hit every spot imaginable. What the fuck am I going to do when he more than likely tears them from me!?

He loses his patience quickly, as his long index finger swiftly moves my sopping knickers to the side leaving me fully exposed. I don't even need to see his face, as I can hear the evil grin form on his face as he is now eye-to-eye with my clit, or rather eye-to-clit, I should say. Ducking his head once more, his tongue makes sharp and definite contact with my entrance, leaving me reeling in an instant and my back arching up from the island in the middle of the kitchen.

''Shit, Gary. Yes, just...like...that'' I gasp, as his tongue slips deeper and deeper between the folds to my inner core.

All of my thoughts are soon obliterated from my mind as I feel Gary's stubbled coated cheek graze against the inside of my thigh once again, the feeling of his tongue no longer being anywhere near my cunt is enough for me to lift my head off the black marble and groan in frustration as I watch him lick his licks slowly and oh so fucking sensually that I wished I was just able to cum on the spot.

''Gary, please don't tease. I need you!'' I moan out at him, writing in equal desperation and ecstasy.

All he does is smirk in response. He knows how much of a hold he has over me and whenever he sees me like this, he will waste no time in making sure to take advantage of it and leave me a messy and desperate excuse of a woman in his hands.

''Patience is a virtue, darling'' he whispers against my clit before diving back in tongue first between my flaps.

I grapple for something to hang on to. Anything at all; the marble countertop; my own legs; his hair.

'His hair. Perfect!'

My hands fly deep into the copper blonde hair that sits oh so well and styled on his head which rests deep between my legs as he laps away at my clit with so much precision that I really couldn't care about much much practice he has more than likely had at doing this. I feel my legs begin to wobble as the feeling of imminent release threatens to rip through me like a lightning bolt and hit Gary - no pun intended - straight in the face!

As I feel him flick his tongue wide against me one more time, I am not able to take any more of this torture as I feel my stomach drop and my muscles surrounding his face clench at the oncoming rush of release that begins to rip me to pieces.

''SHIT! Gary!'' I moan in sheer thrill and heavenly ecstasy, as my release washes over me, gushing out from my entrance, lapped up quickly by Gary as he continues to lick away at my cunt.

I come down after a few minutes, a hot, sweaty and wanting mess of a woman who has been brought to the other side of the galaxy simply by the deft and very precise moves and flicks of Gary Barlow's wildly talented and experienced tongue. I feel his lips leave my entrance as he pulls himself up and leans over me, eyes wild with passion and fire, at the same time wearing the smug 'yes, I did just make you cum with my tongue' smirk on his face.

''Fuck. That was incredible, baby'' he whispers at me.

''You absolutely soaked me, Sophie'' he chuckles softly, leaning forward to kiss me on the corner of my mouth.

''I need more, Gaz. I need to feel you in me now. I need to help you get off'' I wink at him, as my hands reach for his trouser button as if they're on autopilot and I can do nothing at all to try and stop them.

''Yes, ma'am'' he smiles at me as he helps undo the button and shoves his trousers and briefs down passed his knees, letting his erect cock spring out and stand proudly between the two of us.

Teasingly, he places the tip of his erection against my entrance.

''Don't fucking tease me, Ga-''

I can 't even finish my sentence before he flexes his hips and thrusts his length passed my folds and lands deep in my core, basically bouncing against my clit at the very first thrust.

''OH GOD!''

''FUCK YES. FUCK, SOPH!''

The pace is relentless. He starts with his mission at the forefront of his mind, chasing down his own release with a punishing pace and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh suddenly fills the room and bounces against the four walls of the kitchen as Gary continues to punish me as I lie there helplessly on top of the kitchen island, legs open wide and being thrown in to the pleasurable abyss of another oncoming and world shattering orgasm.

''Oh shit, Sophie. I'm getting close, babe. So...so close'' he pants out as the grip he has on my thighs strengthens, turning his knuckles white, but none of us seem to care.

We're both too lost in this world and as I receive another one, two and three more punishing thrusts from his hips, I cannot hold on any longer. Stars burst and galaxies rip apart in front of my eyes as the second orgasm rips through me from head to toe. On the outskirts of my consciousness, I vaguely hear Gary finds his release and although he masks it - as he does every time - with a litany of curse words, I feel him thrust one final time and release his big load deep within my core.

''Shit, Sophie!'' he screams loudly, almost taking me by surprise at the sheer volume of his voice, before he crashes down on top of my frame, sweaty and spent and thoroughly fucked out of it.

*****

Gary and I are sitting on the sofa eating our dinner, wrapped up in two big fluffy dressing gown after going shamelessly suggested that a shower was needed after the sex session and of course that it's better for the environment to save water by showering together. We're not really paying attention to the episode of Scandal that's on the TV, as we're both absolutely shattered from earlier on if I'm to be honest.

I'm pulled from my couch-potato state, as I feel my phone vibrate in my dressing gown pocket. I reach lazily in to my pocket and produce the slender white iPhone. Lighting up the screen, I notice that a message has come through from my mum. I slide my finger across the screen and the message appears before me;

Sender: Mum x

20:22

'Hi darling, hope you are well. We are going to be in London for the weekend as your Dad has a conference for work. Would you be up for coming out for dinner on Saturday evening? Let me know and I'll book a place. Love mum x'

I smile at the message as a plan hatches in my mind immediately.

''Oi, what are you smiling at?'' I hear Gary mumble beside me as I sips from his glass of red wine, rearranging his seating position, left ankle over right and looking absolutely gorgeous.

''Oh, nothing. Just that my mum text me saying that her and Dad will be in town this weekend, as Dad has a work conference, and they asked if I wanted to go for dinner with them'' I say softly.

Nodding his head slowly, he now knows my plans for the weekend.

''So, you're free Saturday night, right?'' I say to him, which make his head fly around on his shoulders.

''What? You want...want me to...to go?'' he half stutters.

''Of course, I do. I want you to meet my folks, Gary. They'll love you'' I smile shyly at him.

''Okay. If you want me to meet them, I'd be honoured to'' and with that, he leans in and kisses me softly on the lips.

'God, I just hope my parents love him as much as I do. Shit, did I just realize, that I love him?'