Chapter 54

We pull up at the villa about 20 minutes later, and Sophie's jaw is firmly planted against the ground beneath us as we step out of the car and grab our luggage from the boot and say farewell to the driver. He informed us that he will be back with a colleague who will drop off our car for the weekend in a few hours, but we told him not to be in any rush as if we were to be doing any driving at all, it would not be until at least tomorrow evening, as everything we need for now is within short walking distance.

''Gary?! You must be crazy! This place must have cost you a fortune. It's a fucking castle!?'' she splutters as I lead her up the stone steps to the villa and unlock the door.

Kicking the door open with my foot, I drop the bags on the other side of the threshold and take Sophie by surprise, lifting her into my arms in a fireman's carry. She simply giggles in response and turns her face into my chest as if to hide her embarrassment.

''You're not that embarrassed are you, babe?'' I chuckle back at her as I carry her over the threshold and let her down then so that I can grab the bags and bring them inside.

All she does is shake her head and bury her face further into my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist allowing me to wrap my own around her shoulders and hold her close to me.

''Eh? What's up, sweetie? All good?'' I whisper softly in her ear, planting a light kiss in her hair just above her temple and hold her tight for another few minutes.

''Yeah..'' she begins softly before pulling away slowly.

''I just love you very much, Gary. You didn't need to go through all of this for me, but thank you for doing it. This place is stunning'' she smiles up at me, looking at me with those big blue eyes causing a shit-eating grin to break out across my own face.

''Sure you haven't even seen the best part yet, baby'' I say to her, before grabbing her hand and leading her out towards the back of the house.

I direct her towards the large double doors at the back of the villa which is located past the doors to the kitchen where we will spend absolutely no time whatsoever - unless we are making a morning coffee - and push the doors open to allow the sunshine to beat down on top of us in all it's glory. I hear the loudest gasp come from the female next to me as the doors open completely and we see what lies out the back of this grand villa in the middle of the Cape Verde Islands. What lies before us, is a beautiful infinity pool surrounded by various cushioned sun loungers protect by high rise umbrellas above each one.

''Wow. This...this just beautiful. It's stunning!'' she stutters as she laces her fingers through mine as we stand at the side of the pool just admiring the view.

''It's the second most beautiful thing I can see here..'' I whisper in her ear softly, before I wrap my arms around her shoulders from behind and pull her close to my chest, planting a light kiss against the top of her ear.

I can feel her cheeks blush a shade of crimson as she rests her cheek against mine as my chin rest against the top of her shoulder. The naughty side of my mind decides to speak up and before I know what I'm saying, the words tumble from my lips.

''I hope you have your bikini on underneath that dress, Sophie''

''No, I just have my pants on. Wanna go skinny dipping?''

Her words hit me like a bullet. I thought I would catch her off guard completely, but she matched me if not bettered me with that response. I can't help the little groan of desire that passes through my lips before the words fall from my lips once more.

''It's the only way I like to go dipping in a pool, babe'' and with that being said, I take a hold of the hem of her dress and pull it up over her shoulders, leaving her naked in front of me bar the skimpy little black lace thong that she has decided to wear underneath.

My legs almost buckle from underneath me as she spins around in front of me and pulls my lips on top of her. After a few short moments of passion, she skilfully undoes my belt allowing my shorts to fall at flip-flop clad feet which are immediately kicked off along with my black CK briefs which I know she loves seeing me in so much. She intentionally grazes her waist against my crotch as it begs for release from the confines of the cotton material. Not being able to wait any longer, I rip the briefs from my waist allowing my length to spring free and stand proudly between the two of us.

''That's better, babe. Now, shall we get this party started right?'' I say to her as she also peels the skimpy thong from her waist leaving us both bare bollock naked with absolutely nobody to bother us in the world.

''Though you'd never ask, babe. I want you to fuck me hard, Gary. I want to get Barlowed right now!'' and with those being all the words that are required, I take her hand and lead her to the steps leading into the pool so we can kick this holiday off with a bang.

Literally!

*****

''Yes, yes. Shit. YES! SHIT, Sophie!''

The words come out in a loud rasp as we both cum together in the corner of the pool over half an hour later. I manage to thrust my hips a few more time through the ripples of the water to allow every single drop of my load to spill out of my cock and empty itself inside of Sophie.

''FUCK, Gary! You're so big'' Sophie pants loudly, before completely crashing against my chest, absolutely spent after that marathon love-making session.

I can't help the childish smirk from playing across my lips. I have always been a big boy downstairs, but hearing it from the one you love is almost surreal. At least she knows how to handle it, not many women that I slept with over the years really knew what they were doing with a cock this big.

''That was incredible. Absolutely incredible, baby'' I whisper at her, as I gently slide out of her and lower her to the bottom of the pool, keeping my arms wrapped around just in case that she is as weak at the knees as I am myself.

''I never have any complaints in the bedroom department when it comes to you, Barlow. Thoroughly satisfying as always, babe'' she smiles at me as she places her hands against my chest and with a little effort, pushes me backward making me lose my footing and fall back into the water behind me.

''Oh, I'm so gonna get you back for that one!'' I call after her as I watch her quickly run up the steps of the pool and grab a towel from the sun loungers beside us.

''You'll have to catch me first, Gaz. Fancy round 3 in the shower? Last one there has to cum first!'' and with that being said, she's san around on her heels and is hightailing it through the villa in search of the bathroom.

'Round 3? Don't mind if I do' I say to myself as I too exit the pool, grab a towel and follow her through the open plan living room and on to the bathroom.

'This holiday is going to be amazing!'