Chapter 57

It's the sound of birds in the trees coming in from the slightly open window that wakes me the next morning. At least, that's what I think it is at first. My mind suddenly then is switched on properly when I feel a pair of lips against the inside of my thigh. Then again. Then again.

'What? Is she really going to go and do tha-?'

My thoughts are interrupted by a low straggled groan that ripples through my entire body as I feel Sophie take my semi-erect - morning glory is such a benefit - length in her hand and wrap her lips around the tip of my cock.

''Fuuuuucccckkk. Oh good God! Soph...'' I pant out the last syllables as the wind is taken directly from my lungs due to the sheer pleasure of it.

Her lips wrap themselves around the full girth of my cock and drop right down until the tip of my shaft is playing with the tonsils at the back of her throat. Her lips are soft but controlling at the same time. She knows what she wants and she is control of where this is going to lead. All I can do is surrender to her will and let her drive me towards my own climax.

''Shit, Sophie. I won't last long''

I gasp once more as she cups my balls and begins to play with them and massage them softly, sending extra tingles running through every nerve of my body. My toes stretch out and then curl back in as she continues to drive me to my limits with each passing suck of her head and flick of her tongue. It isn't until she pulls away from the tip of my shaft and take my balls in her mouth and sucks them gently that I totally lose it for the first.

''FUCK! Shit, Sophie!''

That was when the first real pulse of cum threatened to rip through me as she continues to push me further and further into the depths of despair until I simply cannot take it anymore. It's then, when she flicks her tongue across my already saturated tip, that the orgasm breaks me and the most animalistic of groans emanates deep from within my soul.

''Aarrghhh, shit. YES. YES, right there, Sophie! YEEEESS!''

The cry is loud. It's filled with wanton desire. It's needed. It's amazing. Oh, it's fucking amazing! Not once do her lips leave my shaft as I shoot bullet after bullet of cum deep into the back of her throat. Bright white lights burst across my eyes in front of me, sending me into a spiral of pre-unadulterated bliss that makes every single hair on my body stand on end. One I feel that the last drops of cum have been milked from my cock, I see Sophie's head pop back up from underneath the covers of the bed.

''You fucking kinky bitch, babe. What wake-up call!'' I chuckling at her, still panting as I begin to come down from my orgasmic high.

All she does is wink at me before swallowing loudly making my cock twitch again as she swallows my full load in one go.

''I thought it was the least I could do to say thank you for this holiday, but now it's my turn to cum. Ready for me, my Captain?''

Again, hearing those words make me groan in frustration as she straddles me immediately and places my still erect cock in line with her cunt and slowly sits down on my cock. Now, this is some way to begin the day!

*****

After the most amazing morning that was filled with sex, orgasms, more sex and then a round of shower sex, we find ourselves sitting out on the terrace of a restaurant here on the island São Nicolau before we hop back on to the boat and it will take us to the islands of both Sal and Boa Vista where we will do some shopping and have some afternoon drinks before heading back to the villa to get ready for dinner on the island of Santiago.

''What you fancy for lunch, babe? Everything on the menu looks so good'' Sophie asks me as we bask in the sunshine that is drenching the islands here in Cape Verde.

We're in Golfinho, a local seafood restaurant that has rave reviews online, so I figured that it had to be worth at least a look for lunch.

''Erm, I think I might have the Scampi. Sounds delicious. What about you?'' I smile back at her, closing my menu with my mind made and take the glass of white wine to my lips once more.

''The swordfish sounds nice. I think I'll give that a try. Besides, if it's mank I can always nick some of yours...'' she trails off but I manage to hear her loud and clear.

''You can do what? You can shag off is what you can do!'' I laugh back at her before winking at her discreetly knowing that we both mean well.

''Oh, the one thing I will do is a lot of shagging, Gary..'' she says sensually.

I feel my cock twitch ever so slightly in my shorts and just as I am about to say something very rude and extremely naughty, I've saved by the waitress coming back over to the table to take our orders.

*****

''I reckon you have bought up the entire two islands, Gary?!'' Sophie says to me as we head back towards the boat to bring us back to the villa, laden down with multiple shopping bags filled with various fruits that we can bring back home, funky beach clothes and many more souvenirs that we picked up for friends and family.

''When you see so many little bits and pieces, and when we also have no limits on what we can bring back home with us, it's easy to get a little bit carried away'' I smile at her, as we arrive at the boat.

''Hang on. Let me get in with the stuff and then I'll help you in, babe'' I say softly, as I swing a leg over the side of the boat and hope with the bags.

I then grab the bags from Sophie's hands, dropping them down beside my own before extending a hand to help her get on to the boat safely.

''Ever the gentleman aren't you, Gary?'' she smiles at me as she gets on to the boat fully.

''Only outside of the bedroom, babe'' I mumble in her ear and when I hear her take a sharp intake of breath, I know that I have her right where I want her.

''Don't, Gary. Not here anyway. Please?'' she begs me as we take our seats on the back of the boat that will take us back to the villa to get ready for tonight.

''Okay, babe. But you know I have to get you back later for what you did to me this morning. Rudely waking me up the way you did. That was bold and naughty, Sophie..'' I growl lowly once more, as I latch my lips on to the shell of her ear and my hand wraps around her waist.

This is going to be one interesting journey back to the villa...