Chapter 84

***7 days later***

We've decided to leave Antigua for a couple of days and take a quick flight over to Havana in Cuba. It's a country and city that I've always wanted to visit so why not? We touch down in Havana and it is absolutely scorching here in Cuba. Thank God that I wore shorts today!

We grab a taxi and jump in to head to the hotel.

''Hola!'' I say with a big smile on my face.

The taximan smiles broadly at my attempt of speaking Spanish. Thankfully, he continues in English.

''Hola, amigo. Where you go to?'' he says with a big smile on his face.

''Gran Hotel Manzana, please?'' I say as we buckle our seatbelts and settle in for the journey.

''Yes, sir. About 30 minutes, okay?'' he smiles again this time through the rear-view mirror.

''Perfecto!'' I wink back as I take out my phone and use the time to catch up on any emails I may have received during the morning flight.

*****

Just over half an hour later, we pull up outside a very fancy looking hotel. Wow, this place is gorgeous. The driver told us of the best things to do and see during our time here including visiting Old Havana in the heart of the city and also El Malecon, which is great for early morning walks or if we decide to rent out a classic car, amazing for driving along and you can get some great Cuban food he said also. My eyes did light up at those words! What can I say, I will always be a big foodie!

Handing him some cash and telling him to keep the change, he shakes my hand and kisses Sophie's before bidding us farewell and slipping back into the afternoon Havana traffic. We head inside the hotel and head for the check-in desk. After getting our room keys, we decide to head quickly to the room to drop the bags, change our shoes and freshen up before hitting the town to explore what this beautiful has to offer!

*****

''Wow, this place is absolutely beautiful, right babe?'' I say as sit down and enjoy a glass of red from one of the many wine bars on the streets of Havana.

Nodding her head, she takes a sip of wine before speaking.

''Mmmhh, it's really pretty. I've always wanted to come to Cuba. One of those bucket-list destinations, you know? Ones you always want to visit but never think that you'll actually get there!'' she giggles back at me.

''Sweetie, you can go wherever you want now. As long as I get to make those memories with you, yeah?'' I smile at her before raising my glass in between us both.

''Sounds like a deal too good to pass up, baby. Cheers''

''Cheers''

Our glasses clink in the middle and I give her a little wink which causes her to blush madly. This is going to be a very fun-filled couple of days in Cuba!

*****

We stumble in from dinner later on that night. High on life and full to the brim with sangria, wine and God only knows what else!

''Thank you for an incredible evening, Gary. I haven't laughed like that in a while'' she says as she wraps an arm around my waist as we pad our way through the villa a little after 2 in the morning.

''Pleasure is all mine, baby. Thanks for being you'' I whisper back, planting a light kiss in her hair as we find ourselves at the mini bar out on the balcony all of a sudden.

''Fancy a nightcap?'' I say as I reach for the bottle of whiskey to pour me one.

''Sure, I'll have one of those also'' she smiles at me and my eyebrow immediately fly upwards.

''Whiskey, really? Didn't know you liked it..''

''I love it but I just don't drink it that often'' she smiles at me as she kicks off her sandals at takes a seat of the small outdoor sofa in the corner of the balcony

''Alright. Two whiskeys coming up'' I wink at her as I get the drinks ready.

''Scooch up, babe'' I say quietly so I sit down in the corner and Sophie leans in for a cuddle.

''Cheers''

''Cheers, Gary''

The sound of Havana nightlife reaches up from the streets below us as we hear taxi doors being closed, Vespas zoom through the streets and just the gentle music coming from a bar across the street. It's bliss. Just pure and utter bliss!

''What's the plan for tomorrow then, babe?'' Sophie asks me softly.

''Well, I was thinking that maybe we could head out and grab something breakfast in Old Havana and then head to see El Malecon. What you reckon? We could rent a classic car for the afternoon and go for a spin?'' I say as I pour some more whiskey in both of our glasses.

''Sounds good, hun. Can we have a little bit of a later start though? Maybe brekkie at around 9 or so? Would that be okay? Just a little sleepy is all'' she smiles at me tiredly.

Smiling softly to myself, all I can do is nod my head as my heart fills with love for this girl. The fact that she feels that she needs to ask me to have a lie-in is just so sweet and adorable.

''Sophie, you don't need to ask me for a lie-in. This is a holiday. It's supposed to be relaxing, babe. We can have a late brekkie at 11 if that's what you want'' I say softly at her.

''No, no. That's too late, but 9.30 would be ideal. Just the trip to Antigua and then out here. I'm not used to traveling this often!'' she laughs at me.

''Not a problem at all, sweetheart. We'll finish this drink and then head to bed. Have a good cuddle and a proper sleep and be ready for the afternoon tomorrow, yeah?''

''Sounds great, Gary. Come on, let's get to bed then'' she winks at me.

My cock twitches as she bites her lip suggestively.

'Will we play tonight? Maybe, who knows...'