Chapter 80

We get to the lounge and take a seat on the leather cushions with Sophie still wrapped around me like ivy and our tongues firmly wedged in each other's mouths. Low, carnal and incomprehensible grunts and groans pass through both our lips as the passion continues to heighten as we send each other in a world of frenzies.

''Shit, Sophie. Look at what you do to me, babe'' I groan at her as I try to alleviate some of the discomfort around my cock that is confined behind CK briefs and skinny jeans.

'Not that easy when you've got a big cock and hard as fuck!'

''That's not my fault, is it?'' she replies softly with a cheeky glint in her eye that only makes me moan more.

A grunt-laugh-moan type of noise passes through my throat from the depths of my stomach in response.

''Well, who else is responsible for it then? Just...just make me come, please?'' I ask her, almost begging her to get me off as soon as possible as my cock will not last much longer in this state.

Looking at me with cheeky eyes, she slowly nods her head before her fingers swiftly undo my belt and pops open the button of my jeans. The biggest sigh of relief escapes my lips at the feeling of the restraints around my cock being lifted ever so slightly. However, I won't be fully right until those precious, lushes and oh-so-perfect lips are wrapped around my shaft and bobbing up and down working me higher and higher.

I help her shimmy my jeans down my legs until I'm just sat there in a grey polo shirt, black CK briefs and nothing else with Sophie kneeling on the carpet-covered floor between my legs.

'If only I could take a picture and save it to the wank-bank for whenever I'm in New York or L.A next time on a solo trip'

The tent in my briefs right now looks like it's absolutely to split into two pieces as my cock continues to swell more and more. The discomfort is almost crippling now at this stage and when she brushes her fingertips along the outline of my shaft, I almost lost it and blow my load right there and then!

''Please...please. Don't tease me, babe'' I mumble as my eyes roll in my head at the feeling she is making me experience right this minute.

A slow nod of the head is all I get back in response before she hooks her fingers underneath the waistband of my briefs, pulling them down past my knees in one swift movement allowing my hard cock to spring free and stand to attention.

''Shit, babe. Fuck yeah...'' I growl this time much lower.

''You really want this don't you, Gary?'' she says in a sarcastic manner that is dripping with sexual tension.

''Oh, babe. You have no...fucking ideaaaaaa''

The last word comes out as a strangled groan as she dips her head and runs her tongue from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip.

'Fuck, she really knows how to for it'

Just when I'm about to beg her once again to stop playing around and to stop the teasing, she dips her head once more and takes me all the way to the back of her throat.

''SHIT! Oh, fuck! Sophieeee'' I groan louder this time as she starts off at lightning pace and does not stop at all.

I feel the build-up of my release begin to rise in the depths of my stomach as she continues to bob up and down on my shaft. Never relenting. Never wavering. Her hand works the base of my cock as she sucks on it while her other hand cups and plays with my balls adding more tingle to an already earth-shattering orgasm that is threatening to rip through me now at any minute.

''Soph, I'm close. So...so close, babe'' I moan, even louder again this time as my cock twitches once then for a second time in her mouth.

''Cum for me, Gary''

Her words ricochet around my wet tip and that's it. I'm gone. Falling head-first into a mind-spinning release that has me seeing stars left, right and fucking center.

''FUCK! YES, Sophie! YES! Oh, shit!'' I cry out loudly as I spill my load into the back of her throat.

Rope after rope after rope my thick, sticky load rip through the back of her throat as she manages to swallow every single drop of it. Wow!

''Fuck, Soph. That is so hot, babe'' I pant as I come crashing down to earth as Sophie takes the last load and swallows it whole!

'She is one sexy little slut, isn't she?'

''I'm glad I could please my man'' she winks at me naughtily before picking herself up from the carpet and crawling into my lap where I wrap my arms around her securely whilst trying to get my breath back at the same time.

''That, that was incredible, Soph. Thank you''

A small chuckle passes her lips making my eyebrow fly into my hairline in response.

''What?'' I ask her as she tries to get rid of the giggles.

''You don't have to thank me, babe. I enjoy it. I love seeing the effect I have on you, Gary'' she smiles at me before leaning in to give me a kiss.

Kissing her back with equal passion, our tongues roll around against each other before we pull away gasping my air once more.

''Come on, babe. My turn to treat you now. But first, I need to wash my cock off in the shower. Care to join me?'' I say as I pick myself up from the sofa and extend my hand to my stunner of a girlfriend.

''With an offer like that, how could a girl refuse?!'' she winks at me in a sarcastic manner.

''Cheeky mare. Get your fine arse up those stairs, babe. It's now my turn to make you see stars!'' and with that being said, we're chasing each other up the stairs like a pair of lovesick teenagers who cannot keep their hands off each other for one second!