Chapter 75

***A Few Days Later - New Year's Eve***

''You ready, babe? James is going to be here in about 5 minutes to bring us to the party'' I call into the bathroom where Sophie is just finishing up getting ready for tonight.

We've been invited to a swanky and very posh New Year's Eve ball at The Ritz in Picadilly. I'm not really a huge fan of these extravagant balls if I am completely honest, but every now and again, it is a great excuse to get fully dressed up and have a great night. They are having a casino night there so we could win some money - not that I need it mind - but money won is much, much sweeter than money earned as they say!

''Yep, just finishing now. 2 seconds, Gary'' she calls back just before the door to the bathroom opens and my jaw bounces off the floor.

'WOW!'

I'm lost for words. I truly am. I'm not left speechless that often. Not that often at all, but on this occasion, I am truly unable to speak. She looks stunning!

''Wow. Sophie, you look. Erm, you look amazing. Absolutely stunning, babe!'' I whisper the words as I physically cannot seem to get any volume into my voice right now.

She's looking absolutely radiant in a flow-length, navy-blue gown that clings to her body in all the right places. Her hair is left loose, curly and flowing around her shoulders and she has the faintest bit of makeup on her face. In my opinion, she does not need a single bit of makeup, but she's a girl and this is a conversation that I never get into as it is a conversation that every straight man will inevitably lose.

''Thank you, Gary. You look very handsome and sexy yourself. Love seeing you in a dickie-bow. It's not often I see you like this, babe'' she smiles at me, walking over to me and planting a light kiss on my lips.

''I hope I get a better kiss later on tonight, huh?'' I raise my eyebrow at her as we get our bits and pieces together for the night ahead.

''Oh, yes. Trust me, Gary. You'll get whatever you want later on as long as it's all me. That I can promise you, babe'' she winks at me before sliding her hand up the inside of my leg and softly grabbing my cock through my trousers.

''Fuck. Don't, babe. Please wait until later or I won't be able to go at all tonight'' I whisper deeply as she smiles broadly at me at the torture she's inflicting on me right now.

''As you wish, Captain Barlow''

A long groan passes my lips now as she pulls me down the stairs and out the door to where James is now waiting for us to bring us to the ball. This night is going to be torturous until I get her back in the house later on, both of us fueled up on drink and ready to have A LOT of fun!

*****

A few hours later and the night is in full swing. The band is playing some absolute cracking tunes from the '80s, '90s and early 2000s and we are dancing around on the dance floor like a young couple who have no cares in the world at all.

When the final strands of Don't You Want Me by The Human League finishes and we applaud the band for another stellar rendition of a musical classic, I take Sophie's hand in mine and lead her over to the bar to get a rather well-earned drink in my opinion.

''Wooo, what a night so far. The band is amazing!'' I say as I signal for the bartender to come over to us.

''They are very good I have to admit'' Sophie echoes my praise as the bartender appears before us.