Chapter 73

I close the door to Sophie's room behind me and just as I turn around to face the room, I'm forced backwards against the wooden door and a pair of soft, pink and warm lips crash down against mine.

'Someone's in the mood it seems...'

''Sophie...Soph, easy. Easy, babe'' I whisper in between kisses.

''Do you really want to do this here? In your parent's house?'' I say as she begins to fiddle with the buckle of my belt.

I take that as a 'yes, I do' as she undoes the belt buckle and slips it from the loops before throwing it on the bed behind her. Sinking to her knees slowly, she palms me through my suit trousers making me begin to harden immediately as a result.

''Shit, Sophie. I won't last long. Not here, babe. You know thaaa-''

The last word comes out as a straggled and as muffled as possible groan as she pulls my suit trousers and my briefs down in one go, letting my cock bounce out in front of her before wasting no time as she swallows it whole and takes me right to the back of her throat.

''Fuuuuuck. How are you so good?'' I moan lowly and hoarsely at her as she makes the tip of my shaft play football with her tonsils.

She never breaks her rhythm as she moves her head constantly up and down my length. She moves her hand between my legs and begins to play with and massage my balls, only making me groan louder. I pull the tie that is around my neck up to my mouth and bite down hard as to try and contain the groans from escaping my mouth.

''You like that, Gary?'' she whispers against my shaft, sending the vibrations ripping through every part of my body.

However, before I can even react to her actions and answer her question, she has my cock back in her mouth and is pumping up and down and sucking hard at my cock in a manner that will have me blowing my top in a matter of seconds.

''Babe, I'm close. I won't last long now...'' I warn her as I feel the release building in the pit of my tummy getting ready to explode out of me.

''Mmmhh, give me that cum, baby'' she groans against my cock as she begins to pump up and down whilst looking me dead in the eye.

Deciding to take control of this situation now, I pull my cock from her hands and pump the last few strokes needed before I place the top of my length in her mouth and let the load spill from my cock right down the back of her throat.

A low, long and hard groan passes through my lips once more as I try to stifle it as best I can while my head rolls back against the door as I release the last drops of my load into her mouth. I manage to open my eyes and look down just as I see her swallow it all and wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

''Wow, watching you swallow is so fucking hot. Come here, babe'' I whisper to her as I pull her up and slam my lips against my own.

I couldn't care less that I just emptied my balls down the back of her throat and I am now kissing her like crazy. It just turns me on even more. Her hands begin to make light work of the buttons of my shirt and before long, she has my suit jacket, shirt and tie peeled from my body leaving only my shoes, trousers and briefs in a pool around my ankles. Kicking my shoes off quickly, I pull the rest of the clothes from my body before flicking my wrist to undo the clasp of her dress and in one simple motion, it falls to the floor. Watching it pool at her feet, I lift my eyes back up to meet her own only to be stopped by the fact that Sophie was wearing absolutely nothing underneath that dress. So now, she is standing in front of me wearing nothing but a sexy pair of black heels and her devilish girly grin plastered across her face.