~Chapter Twenty Seven~

~Previously~
She grabbed the car keys from the table next to the door and looked back at her apartment. That would probably be the last time she would ever see it.

~~~

"What just happened?" I said, shakily. My hands trembled as I held onto the steering wheel.

"Well, you lied to and beat up two cops, and now we're driving away so we don't have to go to jail." Allen said from beside me.

"I PuNcHed A CoP?" I said with a heavy breath.

"Correction—two cops." Matt stated. Which made me fidget in my place realizing his words.

"Wow thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Saying that. Where are we going?" Allen piped up again.

"I don't know."

"(Name)?" Allen asked.

"Mmhm?" I replied quickly while my brain spun inside my head.

"(Name)?" He repeated a little louder.

"Mmmm?" I retorted, a bit annoyed.

"(Name)!" He almost yelled at me.

"WHAT?" I say looking at him momentarily before putting my eyes back on the road.

"Stop the car." He said strongly which concerned me a bit.

"No. Why?" I kept my ground not being faltered by his tone.

"I'm gonna drive. Get out." He kept a stubborn tone with me.

"No you're not. You don't even have a driver's license. Why should I let you drive? Do you even know where to go?-"

"(Name)..." He said again. His eyes kept on my fidgeting figure while mine glued onto the road.

"We're on the highway I can't just stop." I wasn't giving up my fight, even if it wasn't getting me anywhere.

"Just stop by the side of the road."

"Why? Why should I?" My voice was angry now. Inside I was falling apart which turned my emotions into a whirlwind. Meaning I was on the verge of crying while wanting to scream my lungs out.

My brain literally couldn't process what was happening. I was literally having a panic attack and mental breakdown at the same time.

"(Name)."

So I stopped. I literally drove the side of the road and stopped. My head resting on the steering wheel for a solid minute or so.
I took a deep, shaky, breath. Trying to keep the sobbing in. I wasn't going to show I was weak in front of them. No way.