~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two

It was already morning the time they had arrived back to the warehouse, the familiar scene of a far off building growing butterflies in (Name)'s stomach. This time would be different. It wouldn't be stress-ridden and anxious, it was happy and clear.

Everyone kind of trudged in, exhausted from the trip and (Name) was the first to splatter herself over one of the main room's couches. Unknowingly, she fell asleep just then and there, no hesitation. When she awoke, she immediately smiled. Although she couldn't remember what she dreamed of she knew the feeling left her joyful, thankful.

She slowly opened her eyes to the setting sun from above, the crimson and peachy tones of the sky settling into the ground of the room. A copious amount of air filled her chest and she rose from her spot on the couch. As joyful as she was the lingering thought couldn't be escaped from.

"What happens next?"

~~~

"What's up kid?" The nearby voice startled her to sit right up. Gazing towards the speaker, her palms dug into the sofa cushions. She first met with his crimson orbs, before noticing his pale skin glimmering under the shifting sky. Xiao had come up to pay her a visit.

"Gah, I don't know, I'm just thinking." She said, sitting upright and stuffing a pillow behind her back. Xiao tilted his head to the side, scanning her whilst moving to sit next to her.

"Okay, of?" He replied, plopping beside her and resting his shoulders over the couch's top.

Noticing his sly movement but ignoring it (Name) said, "I don't know. Home, I guess."

Xiao hesitated, waiting for her response to the rest of that sentence.

"Well, my old home you know."

(Name) sucked in a deep breath, "Like everything I own is there, and I'm pretty sure I can't always borrow clothes from Flavio."

"Yeah, you can!" Yelled the distant voice of a predisposed Italian.

"Thank you! But there are still things I have to, like, finish and stuff."

The mental list began in her head,

- Apartment

- Car

- Family

- School

"Are you, suggesting to leave?" His voice, as calm as it was, leaked with a bittersweet undertone as he leaned into her, seeking her warmth.

"Kind of. No. Yes? I don't know." Her mind was jumbled as always, leaving her with a multitude of questions and desperate for answers.

"I'm mad cause I've just got here I don't want to leave, but at the same time I'm not one to completely leave a mess behind, I have to clean up what I've done ya know?"