𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Blue

Blue. Funny, I was not expecting blue to be the thing to take my mind off of the aching feeling in my legs and the movement of my prey locked in my hold. The aura of the color somehow soothes me, puts my soul at ease and my mind at relax. I was out of my body, my soul lingering around the ring walking in circles around Becky and I. Again, the color blue took my mind off of my body's physical reaction to this moment. My arms were shaking rapidly. My heart was pounding. I was filled with adrenaline. This match has been going on for a long time, and for once in a long time I was proud of my performance
( or so I believed )

Becky was in my figure eight. I tighten my grip on her. It wouldn't be long for her to finally tap out I hoped.

I said it over and over in my head
            you're gonna tap, you're gonna tap

Determined isn't a word I would use, I was at risk to win my first Wrestlemania match. That new title had to come home to me. There was no question about it. I mean wasn't it obvious ? The way things played out. I, Charlotte Flair, was excepted to excel beyond great. Not only was I expected by the world to win this championship, I was to do it in a way that will only showcase my true power.

I guess you could take a guess at my one desire in life. Go ahead, take one. You got to have some idea.

I wanted nothing more than for the ones I love to be proud of me. I mean I guess it's not the most golden thing to desire most but for me it's everything. I want to make my father proud
; Reid proud.

The whole WrestleMaina crowd was upside down. Time seemed to be slowing down in my head. I wanted so badly to release my submission. I was in so much pain, but I will not release my grip. I will not quit.

Ric Flair. Let me tell you something about Ric Flair as a father. Having him as your dad, makes you hungry to prove to him that you can continue his great legacy. That I can stand with some of the best.

All I really want is for him to wrap his arms around me and say to me, "You made me proud kiddo."

Since this match has started, it's been a blur. I just remember staring into life and death in the eyes. I am so fucking tired. And as that thought just left my head, the universe heard me loud and clear.

The tapping on my calf brings me out of hazardous thoughts and back into a world of glory and gore. I collapse onto the canvas and immediately try to catch my breath. I cannot breathe with all this insecurity. I close my eyes for a moment as the ringing in my ear comes to a halt. My music starts to play. My name is announced as victor.

I sat on my knees in disbelief. I've done it. I walked into Wrestlemania as the last Divas Champion and I am going to walk out as the first ever Woman's champion in present time. This, my seat at my throne, where I belonged the most.

I stared at the championship in awe as the ref handed it too me. Holy fuck, I am so fucking tired. Tears fell out of my eyes. Relief hit me like a truck. I was finally able to relax. Smile spread across my face which is rare these days. I won all by my own. I earned this title all by my own. This is it. This is where my story begins.
Then my happiness soon taken from me just like everything beautiful in my life. success vanishes as I see my father let go of Sasha Bank's foot. Oh, He stopped her from breaking up the submission. Just like that, everything is ruined. I am finally able to gather my thoughts and make out what happened. This match would of last longer if he didn't hold her back. I didn't win this on my own. My father cheated. He's is a cheater, he's a liar, and I am a victim to his own sanity. The after affects of heroin.

Fuck this.

"Charlotte!" My father exclaimed as I roll out of the ring to exit out of this shit hole. I want to get out of here and away from everyone. I clench my jaw as he makes his way towards me ( please stay away ) He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "We did it kiddo! We won!"

We won? Those words make me sick to my stomach. This was Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch. Not Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Ric Flair. God help him.

I ignore his wohoos and hold up my championship. That genuine euphoria is long gone. I wanted to earn the respect that everyone has for Sasha and Becky. I wanted to prove myself to everyone. He doubts me. He thinks I couldn't have won this by my own.

The crowd is massive with their emotions swimming among each other, but I couldn't make out a single person. I stood ahead of the line but not by hard work, but by mischief. Now I'm framed for the crime.

Blue. All I can make out is blue. Blue of the theme of the stage. Blue of the night sky. Blue of the never ending sadness that I have in me. I am a failure. I am nothing.

At this point I knew if I wanted to have my own legacy, I have to get rid of the biggest wall blocking me from doing so.

And that wall is named Ric Flair.

<3