CHAPTER 032

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO |

( why are you amazing ? )

I shoved a stail hot frie into my mouth while keeping my eyes on some dramatic lifetime movie. God I was sad.

Its been about four hours since the whole incident with Kevin and them and after crying my eyes for two and a half hours, I thought I would do something productive, so I went through my suitcase to find a hot frie bag and started watching lifetime.

There was a sudden knock on my hotel room. I groaned and wiped my mouth, "Leave, I don't want to talk to no one!" I yelled raspy. My voice was all weird from me yelling so much in my room.

The person knocked more. "I said leave! Now fuck off!"

I heard something and then Roman appearis in my room with my tote and a laptop in his hands.

"Ugh I should have never gave you my extra hotel key." I mumble.

Roman sat down next to me and opened the lap top. I felt embarrassed at how I was looking. A messy bun, sweats, large tee, red eyes and chapped lips aren't a flattering look.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. I just wanted to be by myself right now and suffer in my own pity.

Roman clicks something and turns the laptop to me. I lean forward and my eyes widen by the sight in front of me.

"It isn't all of it, but its something. After I tried to give Kevin a ass kicking, I recovered your phone and took it to Seth. Seth is really smart when it comes to all this stuff, so he helped me. After two hours, we could only get all your pictures and your old text messages. I am buying you a new phone tomorrow and don't say no."

I was shock. I didn't know what to say. I just stared at a picture of Reid sticking his tounge out.

"Charlotte?"

Instead of answering him, I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close. Roman hold me tight against him. I could help but tear up a bit. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

Roman laughed, "It was no problem. What Kevin, Sasha, and Chris did was totally uncalled for. They are sick human beans."

"I promise I'll help you pay for my new one."

"You don't need to, I'll pay for all of it."

I pull back a little bit and picked Roman's cheek, very close to his lips. My heart started beating at the same rate it always beat at when I'm with him.

"Why are you amazing?"

"Because you make me amazing."

"Thank you really, for everything. I don't know what I would do without you. I am meaning it when I said you made my life better. I am so grateful for you Roman." I say truly.

"You are my everything, you made me a better person. I never want to lose you."

Roman creases my cheek with the back of his hand. We both leaned forward. My heart starts to beat even more. I grew nervous instantly. I wanted so badly to kiss him, but did he want to kiss me. It looks like he dose because he keeps leaning forward. My fingers run themselves through his silky hair. I wanted this. I wanted him.

Just as our lips were about to touch, the door slammed open. I quickly hoped off Roman. Seth and Bayley entered the room with a pizza box and a six pack of beer.

"We have arrived bitches!" Seth yelled while spreading his hands off.

Bayley slap his chest, "Stop fucking cussing."

"You just cussed!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

I pretended to listen to their bickering but all I pay attention to is how Roman and I almost kissed.

Ladies and Gentleman,
Welcome to the confusion of falling for a person.