CHAPTER 012

CHAPTER TWELVE |

( nothing but spectacular, brave, beautiful, and wonderful . )

R O M A N  R E I G N S

I quickly press the button that had the number three. I tapped my foot unpatiently, hoping that no one else will enter the elevator. The last thing I need is a older woman asking why I haven't gotten a hair cut. One thing was on my mind right now and it was Charlotte.

Charlotte. The name of royalty. Know for being beautiful in the inside and outside. Charming, kind hearted,  intelligent.
Charlotte is a sweetheart. Her heart is made out of pure gold. Her bright smile is never seen, but when is seen, you will have you're breath taken away.
A dark cloak covers any part of happiness in her soul. Her beaten and weather down soul.
Charlotte has gone through so much, yet she managed to stay so strong.

People wonder why I took such an interest in Charlotte Flair. I mean who wouldn't take interest in Charlotte. She was amazing, but she doesn't let anyone she the golden side of her.
Her green eyes never seem to be out of color. She was breath taking. Some don't know real beauty when they see it. When I first saw Charlotte, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I ever seen.

The elevator finally rings. I quickly get out and look at the room key that I had received from the genetically superior. Charlotte always loses her original room key so she gave me her spare just in case.

"Room 178." I say under my breath. I walk down the hall searching for her room.

My aches from a beating I got from rusev. I knew Ric Flair sent him to beat me up before our match. I was now Ric's enemy all because I stood up for Charlotte. Whatever it was worth it. Charlotte is worth it.

I finally find her room and open the door with the hotel key. I don't say anything when I get there because I hear voices. Who is she talking to?

"Hey its Reid, sorry I can't get to the phone right now. I'm probably off somewhere in the world being the best wrestler that ever existed. Um I guess you leave a message after the beep. Eh um bye?"

I walk to the balcony to find Charlotte her back facing me on a chair and a phone set on the ledge. I stepped out onto the balcony careful not to startle her. I hear her sniffle a couple of times and my heart breaks just a little.

"Hey." I say softly.

She whips her head in my direction, "What are you doing here?" She croaked. Her eyes were red; Some of her eye makeup was smeared; Her blonde beautiful hair was framing her face perfectly; She was absolutely stunning.

I grabe one of the chairs that was set in the balcony and pull it up to her.
"I wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine."

"Are you really?"

"No."

We sit there in silence for a couple of minutes just taking in the view of the city below.

"Who was that on the phone?" I ask after a while.

"My brother, Reid."

"I'm sure he will return you're call soon."

"He's dead."

We sit there more in silence. My heart starts racing. Sitting next to a broken woman gets you nervous.

"It hurts." I turn my head to look at her.

"What dose?" I ask.

"My heart." Charlotte finally breaks down. Tears flood her face like a river. I scoot over and bring her into my arms, letting her sob into my chest. I stroke her hair, whispering sweet things into her ear.

"I'm sorry, " she sobbed. "I'm just a torn, weak, talentless, woman."

I immediately pick up her head to look at me. Her eyes avoid mine. "Look at me Charlotte." She doesn't. "Just look at me."

Her eyes meet mine and I feel if my point of view of life changes. This woman put on a act of a tough, doesn't care woman, but deep down she was a fragile person. She was human. She had a beating heart, warm blood running through her veins, lungs for breathing. I couldn't help but want her. I want to protect her from anything evil in the world. I want to keep her safe. I want to make sure she is well and happy. I want to make her laugh each morning. I want Charlotte Flair to be in my life.

"You are not any of those things." I told the goddess sternly. "You are nothing but spectacular, brave, beautiful, and wonderful. You are the most strong person I know. You have broken down any barriers that has tried to stop you. You have shined you're way through peoples hearts. You are one of a kind. Do not let them to you otherwise. They are nothing compared to you my dear. You will forever be a Queen. You have done nothing wrong. You are going to do breath things in the world Charlotte Flair, just keep you're head up and throw a smile at the monsters."

I feel if my heart is about to come out of my chest. Her pure face was my universe. I wanted so badly to kiss her but not now.

She pulled herself back to me and rest her face into my neck. I rub my hand up and down her back.

From here on, I will do my best to save you. You deserve the whole world and I'm going to get it for you, because you are worth it
Charlotte Flair.