You'll never lose me

If it means a lot to you/A Day to Remember

I take off my leather jacket and threw it onto one of the hotel beds. Roman kisses my forehead and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'll be out in the balcony love." He whispered.

This evening was filled with laughter, smiling, and lots of Mexican food. I hadn't been out with friends in a long time and tonight I felt again happy. Maybe things were looking up for me.

I slipped off my heel black boots and tied my hair into a messy bun. I glance at Roman through the glass window. He was looking off at the distance. His black wavy hair blowing softly in the wind. He looked beautiful but yet again when doesn't he look beautiful?

I slipped open the glass sliding door and tip toe to him. I hoped on his lap and hugged him tightly. Without hesitation he hugged me back. It was nice being in his arms. Being in his arms is like a protection from anything terrible in the world. It was like I was imbued to anything evil. All I ever want is for him is to hug me tight and to never let go.

I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. His eyes filled mine with hope and positivity. He was naturally positive person. That was something adored.

I stroked his cheek with my thumb, I couldn't believe I, Charlotte Flair, had Roman Reigns. Roman was a great human bean. He made me feel like I was special. He treated me like a Queen. He never looked down on me. He always lifted me up.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He was always passionate with me. He made me feel if I was the only girl in the world. I never wanted to let him go. I want him to stay with me forever.

We pulled away from each other breathless. I was always breathless when it came to Roman. He just took my breath away. Everything about him I just loved.

"I love you." He said.

I stared at him. My heart was racing. Did he mean it? Was I dreaming?

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to let you know that I love you Charlotte. I love how you wake up grumpy in the morning. I love how you get excited over the little things. I love how your blonde hair shines in the sun. I love the way you laugh. I just love everything about you."

Once again I was speechless. That was the effect Roman Reigns had on me. He took me by a lost of words that I couldn't even think straight.

"I'd whatever I could to protect you. I'll run away and hide with you. You are my everything, I never want to lose you."

I rubbed my thumb up and down his temple. With all honestly I spoke.

"You'll never lose me."

I remember when I was a young girl I asked my father if true love dose exist. He told me yes, whether its your parents that love you, your friends or siblings, true love dose exist. You may have to search for your true love but eventually you'll find your true love.

At first I thought Kevin was my true love, then everything happened. It took me a while but I found my true love and he is right in front of me.

"I will do anything for you. I'll travel by the sea. I will walk a million miles for you. I give up everything for you. Your the only one I want. I would wait ages for you. I never want to let you go."

Roman cupped my cheek and kissed me deeply. Our kiss was filled with what we felt; and that was love.

Roman changed my whole world around. I thought I would never find love again but I did.

Even though I didn't say it back
I love him very very much and there was nothing that could change my mind about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chapter left:(

Also I was writing this yesterday at the Royal Rumble and right when I was just finishing up this chapter, JBL's music blasted through out the arena scaring me and making me drop my phone on the floorXD