I promise with my heart and soul that I will do it

Drugs/EDEN

I shut the door of the rental door shut and came face with a graveyard. I sigh with memories of the horrible day of placing my brother six fight underground.

Roman walks around to were I am standing. He places a single rose in the palm of my head. A rose;My brothers favorite.

The beauty of this rose is that it expresses promises and hope. New beginnings and a freash start. Love and passion. Beauty and courage.

Red roses reminded Reid of me, that's why its was his favorite flower.

That's why it's my favorite too.

Roman looks into my green eyes. It seems like each day I am falling more and more for him. He saw how upset I was after my talk with Ric, so he drove me to Charlotte. The place were my pure happiness began.

I place my hand on his cheek and stroked his temple with my thumb.
"Thank you for bringing me."

He bends down and kisses me deeply. I inhale his scent and the beauty he has.
"Anything for you Charlotte."

I smile a little bit and look back at the tombstones. Roman cups my cheek and makes me turn to him.

"Take all the time you need. You are in no rush."
I kiss him once more and walk away from his grip, his loving arms.

My mind knew exactly where to go. The place I visit every single day, morning and evening, for a whole year.

My breath gets caught in my throat as I stand in front of Reid's tomb. I get down on my knees, not caring if my jeans get dirty from the wet grass. I gently place the flower down.
My heart aches at the words that are written on the plate.

In memory of a
Loving son, a proud brother, and a great best friend.
Richard Reid Fliehr.
May god bless you.

"Hey baby bro." I greeted, "Its been a long time since I last talked you. I'm incredibly sorry for that, just work has been a pain in the ass."

I bite on my lip. I didn't want to cry. Crying won't do anything.

"Um I'm making history in two days. I'm gonna be in the first Hell in a Cell. I am nervous yet excited. I know you would be worried about me but I promise I'ill be fine."

I look down and play with the ring I have on my finger. It was a birthday present from Reid on my 20 birthday. Suddenly, I just let everything out.

"I just don't know how I ended up here. I don't understand what I did to make dad hate me. I wanted to start my own legacy but I guess I wasn't good enough for it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss dad. I miss talking to him. He is now off with Sasha Banks and her band of Criminals." I take a deep breath, "Don't listen to what Kevin or them are saying. They don't know anything. They aren't worth it. I don't understand how we ended up like this. It felt just yesterday that you and I were chasing each other around the beach while Megan and David watched at us in disapproval."

The waterfalls were coming down. My heart twisted in pain. My head started to hurt. I guess I failed not to cry.

"I miss you so much Reid. Every single day I think of you. I just want you here with me. I want to cry like a baby in front of you. I want to call you late at night for the most random things. I want you to see me wrestle and be brave. I just need you more than ever Reid but you aren't here."

I felt like I needed to say something for a long time. I have bottled up so many thoughts and feelings and I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to just let everything go.

I had finally calmed down after a couple of minutes of crying. The cold air dried all my tears.

"I meet a someone." A smile grows onto my face. "His name is Roman and he is the most loving person in the world. He makes my heart beat super fast like a teenage girl seeing her crush. He makes me laugh till I'm out of breath. He makes me feel if I'm on cloud nine. You would of loved him Reid. Just between you and me, I'm in love with him."

I felt a warm feeling go through me. I felt a strong vibe go through me. I truly believed that Reid was listening.

"So here is the deal, I am going to go walk into that cell with my head held high and I'm gonna win that title. I'm gonna win it for you Reid, because you mean the world to me."
I take a deep breath trying to clear my thoughts.

"I promise with my heart and soul that I will do it."

I placed my fingertips on my lips and then on the tomb stone. I got up from my knees and wiped my cheeks.

"I'll talk to you later....I love you so much."

I needed this. I needed to talk to Reid. He was one of the reasons why I was doing this. He wanted me to follow my dreams. He always wanted to win a huge title in the WWE and I'm going to that for him.

I'm going to give everything I got when I'm in that cell,
For my dearest brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 more chapters till the epilogue:))

Expect a couple of chapters today and tomorrow. Due to the fact I have nothing else better to do while I wait for Sunday to come.