CHAPTER 030

CHAPTER THIRTY |

( she's the light of my life, fire of my loins )

I sneaked up behind Roman and wrapped my arms around his torso. I heard him chuckle and place his hands over mine.

"Miss you too sweetheart." Roman says.

"I didn't miss you, I was just cold." I say.

"Wow." Roman says in disbelief.

I giggle, "I'm just kidding." I release Roman and study his face. "Woah what happened to you're face." I say lightly touching the big purple spot on his temple.

"Chris has a painful cold breaker."

"Stupid idiot." I mumble.

"You're sounding like him."

"Ugh." I groan.

"Let's get driving, Connecticut is quite a drive from here."

"I don't want to go." I whine as I buckle my seat belt. Almost every Raw superstar have to be at the wwe headquarters tomorrow. Some for interviewers; Some for photoshoots ;Some for meetings. In my case, both Sasha and I had interviews with Lita talking about our Hell in a Cell match.

"I know baby girl, but you have too."

"I know I do. I'm just very stressed right now." Roman puts his hand over mind and laces our fingers together. That silly butterfly feel enters my body again.

"Don't stressed yourself out. I know you are worried about that title and I know how much it means to you. If you stressed yourself out, its not going to be good. Just don't push yourself over about it. You'll be fine, trust me. Have I ever let you down?" Roman asks.

I sigh, "No."

"Then you'll be fine."

"I don't know, I just need sleep right now."

"Sleep love, we have five more hours till we get to Connecticut."

I pull my hand out of his grasp and shift myself to where my head is pressed up to the window and my knees are pressed up against my chest.

From there I just don't think of anything else and focus on my steady breathing.

-----

I was suddenly woken up by a loud ring of a phone. I didn't bother to move or open my eye because I was too comfortable.

"What's up Seth." Roman's deep and raspy voice asks.

"She's right here text to me asleep."

"No Seth we didn't do any of that."

"Why not? Because she isn't into me like that?" Huh if you only knew.

"Ugh you're very delusional you know that."

"I'm waiting for the perfect time to tell her. She's going through a hard time right now with her father and all. She has said before to me that she doesn't want to fall in love our a relationship right now. I am just focus to make her happy. Her happiness means a lot to me. She deserves to be happy."

I knew he was talking about me. What he said just messed with my feelings more. It made me glow with happiness but sick in fear.

"She's the light of my life, fire of my loins."

My head was pounding. I got some type of feeling inside of me. I wanted him, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't have him. He was beautiful human who had kindness in his heart, I was a horrible creature, I had nothing but spitefulness in my heart.

"Okay.... Yes I know....alright talk to you tomorrow Seth." He pressed something and put his phone in the cup holder.
He then laced our hands again with each other.

I hated how he made me feel. I felt disgusting with myself. I don't deserve him. He is too good for me. I'm so confused. Why dose this have to happen to me? I told myself this crush wasn't going get bigger but it did.

As the moonlight shined down at us, I found myself falling more in love with him.