CHAPTER 034

CHAPTER 034 |

( you are nothing and you will always be nothing ! )

"So you guys almost kissed? Like lips to lips? Skin to skin?" Bayley asked. It was Monday night Raw and I was filling Bayley on what happened.

I nod my head, "Yeah we almost kissed."

Bayley sits back and stares at me. "Wow."

"What?"

"You almost kissed Roman Reigns."
I saw a few woman turn around and give us strange looks.

"Can you say that any louder?"

"Okay...YOU ALMOST KI-" I cut her off by puting my hand over her mouth. Her words got muffled. Suddenly I felt something wet and moist. I squeak and quickly take my hand off her mouth, wiping my hand on my shirt.

Bayley looks at me and shrugs.
"You said to say it louder."
I roll my eyes at the silly woman.

"You are you facing tonight?" I ask.

"I don't know, you?"

"I don't know either."

"Let's go check?"

"Sure."

Bayley and I walk to where they hang up the schedule for tonight.

"Ugh great, I'm facing some hometown wrestler. I wish they can give me a real match once and a while." Bayley says disappointed.
"Who are you facing?"

I don't say anything but point at who I'm facing. Bayley falls my eye and see's who I am fighting against.

"Huh, I guess you're facing Sasha off a little earlier than usual. What sucks the most is that Roman and Seth are banned from ringside."

I sigh, "Ric is messing with my head. He knows that facing her is going to make me doubt myself even more than I am."

"I'm sorry."

"Its fine, its just really frustrating. My life is just some giant volcano ready to explode."

Bayley pulls me into a hug, "I know you're really stressed right now but you just got to put on a fake smile. To really get under their skin, is to just be happy. Now you go out there and do what you do best and that is to fight."

I pull back a little and plant a small friendly kiss to Bayley's cheek.
"Thanks Lee, I don't know what I would do without you."

"Probably be miserable." She says joking. I laugh and shake my head.

Never in a billion of years would I've thought Bayley and I would actually be friends. It seems like things are finally looking up for me.

-----

"At this time please welcome my guest at this time, the number one contender for the Raw's woman's championship, Charlotte." Charly says.
I smile at her as my blue robe surrounds me.

"In just three weeks Charlotte, you will be facing the woman's champion Sasha inside Hell in a Cell, but for now you are going to face her in a one on one match. Thoughts?"

"Ric is putting me in this match to get me off my A game. Okay do it. He should just know that his previous little soilder is going to get hurt."

"Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are banned from ringside, but Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho are not. Do you think it is unfair?"

"No it isn't fair. Kevin and Chris are probably going to interfere with my match which is fine because they are the cowards. You see Sasha Banks can't stand up for herself. She needs to send her little minions to do her dirty work. As for I, I can do this by myself and I am going to prove that tonight."

The interview quickly ended and I rushed to the gorilla. Once my music plays, I walk out. I can't here nothing, I am just focus on getting my hands on Sasha Banks.

Once I'm in the ring ready to go, Sasha walks out surprising with no Kevin or Chris. She smirks at me and kisses her championship.
She takes her sweet time getting to the ring. I wanted nothing more than to grab her by her pink hair and throw her in the ring.

Finally we are ready to fight. The ref looks between us and rings the bell. As soon as we were going to lock up, Sasha rolls out of the ring and starts rubbing her neck.

"Wait just the moment ref, let me do my warm ups!" Sasha says while starting to do jumping jacks.

This is gonna be a long and slow match.

-----

I fall straight to the ground, my back was screaming in pain. Sasha had just double kneed me in my face, sending my back into the steel steps.

She continued the assault by slamming my body into a barricade. She slammed my face to the ground and stood on top of my back.

The ref kept on yelling at her to get back into the ring, and of course she ignores him.

As I was crawling onto my knees, I was suddenly hit in the back with a steel chair. The bell immediately rings but that doesn't stop Sasha. She swings the chair to my back over and over again.

I was thrown back into the ring. I felt big bruises starting to form.
Sasha gripped me by my roots roughly and brought her mouth besides my ear.

"You are nothing and you will always be nothing!"

Sasha then hit me in the back of the head with a kendo stick. My surroundings became blurry. I wanted nothing more than to get away but I didn't have no more energy in me.

Ric's music played and Sasha dropped the kendo stick. A huge smile was glowing on her face. I slowly crawled away from her and leaned against the bottom turnbuckle.

Ric got in the ring and held up Sasha's arm up high. I'm not going to lie, it kinda hurt me a little. I was the one who he was proud of. I was the one who he raised their arm up. I wished I was still the one. Despite everything, he was still my father, even if he didn't act like one half of the time.
This whole issued started because of me and my honesty. I wish everything could go back as they were two years ago.
I wished I would be normal and loved.

Wishes don't come true,

This isn't some fairy tail,
This is reality.