CHAPTER 039

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE /

( i'll see you in hell ! )

My music plays and I walk out with Roman and Seth at my side. Our little dream land had ended and now we were back in reality. I hardly even thought about Sasha,Ric,Kevin, and Chris. They didn't manage to occupied my head with their selfish personalitys. But you know what they say, all good things must come to an end.

Ric was already in the ring with the contract in his arms. That's right, Sasha and I were going to have our contract signing tonight. There was just two more raws (counting this one) till we face each other inside Hell in a Cell. My stomach turned around each time I think about that cell.

Roman holds open the ropes for me. I send him a thankful smile and slip through. Roman and I have been stronger together. There is no awkwardness between us. Its exactly the same it had been before, minus the confusion and kissing.

I took a sit on the back spinning chair. Ric gave me a emotionless look. I wanted him more than anything to give me some type of emotion. I needed some type of emotion from him.

"And now for the champion."

Sasha's music played and out came the self called Queen bee and her little minions.

Once Sasha was in the ring, Ric placed the black folder that held a delicate piece of paper, on the table between Sasha and I.

"Let's get this started. First, the woman's champion Sasha Banks." Ric says sliding the contract to Sasha.

The pink haired woman had a confident smirk on her face. She was planning something. I know it. She signed her name, taking her time with everything she was doing. I grew anxious.

She kindly handed the folder to Ric.
Just as he was gonna hand me the folder, he pulled it back.

I glared at him, what exactly was the problem?

"If you sign your name along with Sasha, there is no turning back. That means you can't back out of this match like you always do to." Ric says tauntly.

I roll my eyes and bring the mic that was set in front of me, up to my lips.
"Just give me the damn contract Ric. I just want to sign my name and leave."

Sasha chuckles, "You hear it here folks! Charlotte Flair can't stand being in the same presence as me."

"You got that right." I finally manage to rip the contract out of the old bastard's hands. Just as I open the folder and place the pen on the paper to sign, Sasha speaks again.

"Are you okay Charlotte? You seem....not yourself. You have all of a sudden this boldness and confidence in you. Which is strange because just two and a half months ago, I had you crying your eyes out when you lost your little title." She glances at Roman and her eyes lit up.
"Oh I know why you have this new attitude! It is because of your little superman," She points at Roman. "Oh Charlotte, how stupid are you? Do you really think he gives a damn about you? Wake up call honey, he doesn't. In fact no one cares about your crybaby ass. That's why Kevin left you, that's why your dad doesn't count you as his daughter," she takes her chin and that evil smirk grew more and more.

"And that's why your brother had an overdose, he couldn't stand your bitching and moaning. So he just dropped dead."

My hand reached out lighting speed and soon a had my fist tangled in Sasha's hair. I had her head against the table. I leaned down to ear level with her.

"Don't you dare bring Reid into this. You and your little one night stands have no right to talk like that about my brother. You can poke and kick me all you want. But when you bring him into this, I will not hesitate to slit your throat." I slowly lossen my grip on her, but just as she tried to move away, I pulled her back to the same position I had her in. "Do you understand me?!" I said harshly.

I finally let her go and grab the contract again. I signed my name on it and slammed it shut.

"Its official, we will meet inside Hell in a Cell, where I will not only beat you, but I will prove to everyone what exactly I am made out of!" I said sternly.

Sasha has nothing but hatred towards me, but that's okay. I guess our feelings are mutual. I hated her with my guts. She hated me with hers. I am down with all this bullshit I had gone through these past months. I am tired. I have had enough with this. This is my time.

I couldn't let her go with just a warning. I wanted to show her pain right now. How dare her talk about my brother like she knew him.

I quickly swung the black folder and hit her hard across the face, making her fall down.

"I'll see you in Hell!"
I exclaimed.

I exited the ring, not bothering to look back at the sellouts.

"Are you okay?" Roman asked lacing his hand with mine. I finally look behind me. Sasha was holding her face in pain. A sight that I hope to see more.

"I will be." I told him truthfully.

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it softly.

"Just a little bit longer and this will be all over."

This is my legacy. This is my page. This is who I am. I want to be the best. I am going to be the best.
Believe that.