CHAPTER 017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |

( haunting you're soul brings joy to my unhappy heart . )

And here I was again. Back at the horrible job that I seemed to love. I couldn't help but count the days till am able to come back.

I sigh and put the hot styrofoam cup to my lips and take a Sig. The bitterness of the coffee warms my body up.
I place my chin under the palm of my hand. My eyes scan the TV that is set up in catering. Roman is currently having a match against Sami Zyan. Oh Sami Zyan. He has always been obsessed over wrestling. Each week he gets in that ring and tries his best. He is a talented wrestler; extremely talented. What a shame that Vince doesn't care to much for him, he could be something big.

My eyes widen at the sight of Roman getting hit in the back with a steel chair. My mouth opens as he attacks Roman. Of course the bell sounds off and Sami slide out of the ring, not wanting to have any part of the assault of Roman Regins.

The man I used to be in love with, attacks Roman ruthlessly. I stare at the two of them in confusion.

Why did him, out of all people run out to attack Roman? What did he have against Roman?

I watched in horror as he does his signature move to Roman on the announce table.
"I am the one who deserves the Angel! Not him!" He screamed to the loud crowd. I knew by Angel, him ment me. The thought of him wanting me, frighten me.

I stood up from my seat at a table and started walking out of the door. I stomped down to Ric's office.

"What the hell was that out there!" I shouted when I got to his office.

Ric jumped up from his seat, not expecting me. "Charlotte you have no right to come into my office without knocking." He told me sternly.

"Oh bullshit! I can do whatever the hell I want."

"No you can not. You don't ruin this place. Anyways you have no business in my office and in my information. So will you kindly leave." Ric says already getting frustrated with me.

"No I will not! I knew you sent him out there to attack Roman."

A twinkle of evil sparked in Ric's eyes. "Oh I get it. You have a interested in Roman Reigns and you're ex husband went out there and attacked him."

"I do not have a interested for Roman and you sent him to attack him."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you are mad at me for what happened a couple of weeks ago. You want to embarrass me to the extreme in front of the wwe universe."

"Oh Charlotte I just don't want to embarrass you, I want to make you suffer." He sat back in his chair and smirked at me. "I can fire you right now if I wanted too."

I place my hands on my hips, "But you won't because you need me. I am the most talented woman here. Not Sasha. Compared to me, she is nothing. So go ahead and fire me, watch you're ratings go to shit."

Ric stayed quiet and he just looked at me. "That's what I thought." I turned around and walked out of the door, making sure I slammed it.

"You shouldn't be talking to you're dad like that. He dose a lot for you." He says while leaning against the white dull wall of the hallway, still sweating from his attack on Roman.

I roll my eyes, "Fuck you." I say aggressively.

"Woah in that case if you want we could go to the backsteat of my car and do that like we used too."

I scoff, "You're sick."

He pushes himself off the wall and walks closer to me. "You really need to get your head out of space Ashley. Open you're eyes and wrap you're arms around me. I am what you need."

"In you're dreams you sick bastard. I am so fed up with you. Just looking at you makes me want to punch myself till I'm unconscious."

"I didn't know you felt like that Charlotte."

"Well I do. Do me a favor and stay the hell away from me."

He smiles a sick smile. "Oh no can do sweetheart."

"Why do you like haunting my soul?"

"Haunting your soul brings joy to my unhappy heart."

I stare at him. I was in lost of words. He pressed his lips to my temple, his beard tickles my skin.
"See you later Char."

No matter how fast I run,
He will always be able to catch me and take me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter seems so scatter and jumble. I have a week full of exams so that means this will probably be the last chapter for a week. Sorry but if I don't past this semester, all hell is going to be unleash.

With much love,

Stay strong