CHAPTER 021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE |

( you were my dream girl,
you still are my dream girl .)

I strip off my clothes and got into the warm relaxing bath that I had set up for myself. This is what I needed, I needed some time to myself to just think and recuperate. I got in and leaned my head against the wall of the tub. I closed my eyes for a bit, slowly drifting off.

I was suddenly pulled from my deep slumber by someone opening the door. I groan when I see who it is. "What are you doing here?"  I ask. I cross my legs and fold my arms over my chest to cover myself some what.

He shrugs, "I saw the hotel door was unlock and I dunno I just let myself in."

"You're lucky Roman isn't here." Roman was currently out with Dean somewhere, I was hoping I could have some me time but I guess that wasn't going to happen.

"Why? You're embarrassed to be seen with me?"

"Yes, that is exactly why! Look I don't want everyone to know we were every together."

"Ouch princess that really stung." He walked closer to the bath tub and got on his knees. He grabbed the blue sponge and squirted out some peach smelling body wash. He stuck one of his hands in the warm water and picked up my leg and started lathering it in body wash and began to scrub my leg.

It reminded me to when he would do this when I would have a bad day. He would wash my body, telling me nothing but sweet things, while I drank wine. I couldn't help but have a small smile on my face. It was the good times. My father and I were good, I was just started training, him and I were happily in love, and my brother was still in love. A empty feeling entered my body.

"Do you remember when you got so drunk on our wedding day?" He asked.

I instantly cringe, "How could I forget about that day." As much as I didn't want to admit it, it was probably one of the best days of my life.

"When we got to the hotel we were going to stay at, you wanted a bath so bad but you physically couldn't give yourself one. So me being the good husband I was, I gave you one. You couldn't stop singing Boulevard of broken dreams. As I much I wanted to tell you to shut up, I couldn't because I really didn't want you to shut up."

I chuckle, god that day seemed like yesterday. "I was such a mess back then."

"You were my dream girl, you still are my dream girl."

Dream girl was a nickname he used to call me. I'm not too sure if it was because I would go on and talk about a dream world I wanted to live in or if it was because I was truly his dream girl. When I was younger and he would call me that, my heat would fluter. Now I feel nothing.

"You know you need to really stop having feelings for me."

"I can't. I want you."

"You just can't let me go, but you have too."

"You were the first person I really cared about."

"I just don't want no one finding out about my past life. It's already bad enough that everyone thinks I have DADDY ISSUES."

"I still taste you on my tongue Charlotte,  you drive me insane. I want no one else. I don't want no one having you. You will always belong with me."

I don't belong to him but yet a part of me will always belong to him. He was my first love. Maybe I didn't want to have everyone know about our past relationship because of my unexplained feelings for Roman. This moment made me realize how lonely I am now. I wished I told my younger self to enjoy the moments I had with him.

It wasn't him I miss,
It was the memories I miss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Queen❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyways I thought I give one more clue on Charlotte's ex because you will find out in the next couple of updates who he is.

He has brown hair😂😂😂

Kay well I think that's all this bitch is tired and needs to go do some thing tomorrow.

-Stay Strong❤️