CHAPTER 09

CHAPTER NINE |

( well stop worrying about me . )

I breath heavily in and out as I walked on the traidmail. There was only a couple days left until I faced Sasha, and just little time to prepare. I completely blocked out everything. I don't need distractions, I need to focus on the gold.

I got off the traidmail and walked over to the water fountain to quench my thirst. I cuss under my breath as I accidentally bumped into someone. "Be careful where you're going Charlotte." Roman told me softly.

I roll my eyes, "Sorry about that Reigns." I walk past him and bend down, putting my soft lips to touch the cold water.

"You know you been here for four hours now, aren't you tired?"
I am incredibly tired, but I know if I don't push myself, I am not going to be ready. I have faced Sasha before but this is a bigger battle.

I stand up straight and wipe the sweat from my forehead. "No. How did you know I was here for that long?"

Roman let out a chuckled and scratched his neck, "I have sorta been watching you."

I shake my head in disbelief, "You're unbelievable."

"You should really take a break Charlotte. You're tired. Go rest."

I close my eyes for a brief moment. "I can't Roman."

"Why can't you?"

"Because I need to train. Summerslam is just a couple of days away, I have had no time to prepare myself. I need to work myself out."

"But working yourself out till you're about to faint isn't good for you."

"I wasn't going to faint."

"You look like you were."

"I don't even understand why you always worry about my health. I. Am. Fine." I say.

"I can't stop worrying about you."

"Well stop worrying about me." I snapped at him. It was silent between us for a moment. I felt instantly bad for snapping at him.
I sigh and run my hand through my dirty ass hair. "Sorry I snapped at you. I am just not used to people caring about me. Its weird to have someone looking for me."

He nods his head, "I understand. I just to let you know that I'm here for you. I know you have been alone for most of you're life," Roman grabs my hand and holds it in his large one. "You are not going to be alone anymore. From this day forward, I promise I an going to be by you're side when you need me. I will never ever make you feel like your unwanted. You are more than a pretty face. You are gold."

I stand in front of him speechless. A weird chill go down my spine. I bite my lip. No one has ever told me that before, it spends butterflys in the pit of my stomach.

Before I can say anything, Roman speaks first. "Now you can go back to working out and risk you're health, or you can go get you're stuff and come with me."

As much as I wanted to say no thanks and go back to training, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted so badly to go with Roman.

"I'll get my stuff." I say before I walk off to the woman's locker room
to get my stuff so I can leave with Roman.

What he said early haunted in my head like there is a ghost in abandon house. Except, its a abandon heart that a ghost is haunting.