CHAPTER 031

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE |

( i guess your pathetic past is all gone now )

I run my hand threw my tangled blonde hair as I enter the building. I dreaded being here in the WWE headquarters. I set my stuff down on the bench, they even set up a small locker room for everyone who was attending today.
I took my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it.
I dial the number I knew so well and put it to my ear.

Reid's voice spoke through the voice mail. I smiled wide at the sound of his raspy voice. I needed to hear his at least once a day. He was my happiness and I missed him dearly.

I sighed and placed my phone back inside the small pocket of my tote. I walked out of the locker room.

-----

"It was a pleasure talking to you Charlotte," Lita said shaking my hand. "And I want you know that I am rooting for you at Hell in a Cell."

I gave the Legend a kind smile. "That means a lot to me, thank you."

"No problem Ms. Flair, I expect you to be on your A game."

"You know I will."

"See ya around." Lita said then walked off.
I got up from the comfy chair and walked back to the locker room. Wanted to get out of here as soon as I can.

I walk in the locker room and went straight to my bag. I zipped it open to make sure everything was there; I didn't know why I check, something told me.

All my personal items were there but when I checked in the small pocket where I had previously placed my phone in, my phone was gone.

I frantically search around the tote, maybe I misplaced somewhere, but I didn't. I started getting nervous. I needed to find my phone.

"Alica," I said walking up to Alica Fox who was talking to Paige. "Have you seen my phone anywhere?" I asked.

She shooked her head and so did Paige, "No sorry I haven't."

I walk back to my bag and dumped everything out of it. I looked threw it, I needed to find my phone. That phone was the only thing I had of my brother.

"Looking for this?"

I turned around quickly to find Sasha holding my phone in her skinny claws.
"Give it back." I said trying not to show my anger.

She purses her lips, "Um no."

I held out my hand, "Sasha I am not kidding, give me the phone now." My voice cracked at the end. She can't do anything to it, she was planning to, but I can't let her. My hands were shaking.

"Neither am I." She says.

I take a deep breath, "Give me my phone back now please."

A evil smirk grew on her face, "Let's see if you can catch me first." With that she takes off running.
I take off after her.

We run down the halls of the headquarters, I tried my best to keep up with her but she was too fast. My legs were burning, where was she going. People who worked her looked at me strangely.

I heard her laugh, tears just welled up in my eyes. I needed to get my phone back.

In front of me I saw Roman and Seth send Sasha and I a confused expression.
"Charlotte what-"

I ignored him and continued running after Sasha. My phone was main focus. I couldn't lose my phone.

I saw Sasha run out an exit door, I quickly followed her and saw who she was running to.
Kevin and Chris

Sasha happily handed my phone to Kevin. I stopped in my tracks. A small group of superstars were surrounding us. Kevin saw my state and grinned sinisterly.

"You know your phone is quite old and trashy." Reid gave me my phone, he knows how much my phone means to me.
"Sasha told Chris and I how you always keep a tight hold on your phone. We just thought it was because you were addicted to you're phone but then I remember why exactly you keep a close eye on your phone." Kevin chuckled harshly.
"Its because of your pathetic brother gave you this phone, and now that he's dead, this is all you have left of him."

Tears fell down my eyes, I tried to keep them in. My fists were at my sides. I hated him. Sasha laughed and leaned against Kevin.
Kevin puts his hand over his mouth, "Oops did I say something wrong?" He asked sarcastically.

Everyone was looking at me in pity, but yet no one thought to stop them.

"Aw Charlotte are you going to cry again like you always do?" Chris said.

"What a ugly crier." Sasha said.

I hated them. So bad.

Kevin handed out the hand that had my phone. When I trued to grab it from him, he pulled his hand back.

Suddenly he roughly threw my phone onto the hard rocky ground. I heard a big crash sound and my heart dropped. Sasha then causticly stepped on my phone with her heel. If it couldn't get anymore worse, Chris opened a water bottle and dumped all the water on it making a sizzling noise.

Tears were falling down my face, my body was shaking, my cheeks were hot, my head hurt, I couldn't breathe.
Kevin looks at me and shrugs his shoulders.

"I guess your pathetic life is all gone now."

From what he said bubbled anger inside of me. How dare he. How can he go so low. He knows what that phone means to me. He had the audacity to call Reid pathetic. Doesn't he remember that Reid was his best friend. How cruel can him, Sasha, and Chris be. I am weak. I let everyone see my true emotion. I hate them. I hate everyone. I hate the world. I hate myself.

"What's going on here?!" Roman walked into the group demanding. He saw the broken phone and grabbed Kevin by the collar of his shirt.
"What did you do you little shit?"

I had enough of this.

I pushed past everyone and ran. I heard Roman yelling for me but I ignored him. I ignored any sound.

I just ran from the cruel world that wanted nothing more than to break me.