I just wish you could see me when I'm happy

My immortal/Evanescence

I ran my hand through my tangled blonde locks in tiresome. Roman is waiting for me in the parking lot due to me having to take some photos for wwe. I was extremely tired and wanted to just to curl up next to Roman and sleep.

"Charlotte, may I have a word with you?" I whipped my head around to see Ric.

I groan and place my hand on my hip. I didn't have enough energy for whatever he had to say.

"What is that you need?" I asked.

"I hope you do realize that you are in huge trouble with This company from all the little fights you and your friends have been getting two. At this state I shouldn't even be letting you wrestle on Sunday."

I roll my eyes in annoyance, "You do realize that all these fights I'm getting into is because of you. I just asked for some space but you let your hot head get the best of you." I stared at him. This man who was my father, who I still counted as my father. The only problem is that I'm not counted as his daughter anymore.

"I just didn't want to be some sellout who needed daddy to win her matches. I wanted change, and that's what I did. I changed the way I was. I changed my whole point of view on life. And believe it when I tell you this, I'm so happy. My life right now feels okay. I don't freak out on myself anymore. I don't stop myself from doing what I want to do. I feel free half of the times. I'm much more happier and I feel alive."

I take a shaky breath. My eyes were filling with tears. Pathetic tears that I wished that weren't threating to fall.

"I just wish you can see me when I'm happy."

I felt a tear roll off my cheek. I didn't understand why I was crying. Maybe it was because I needed my dad. Weather or not, he was still my father and I was still his daughter. As much as it pained me and left a dent on my dignity, I was heartbroken. I wished that we still had a good relationship we use to before.

"I'm sorry I'm not the daughter you wanted me to be. I'm sorry I didn't become something you wanted. But this is me. I am more true to myself. I wish you can see all the wonderful things I'm experiencing. Once in a very long time, I am actually happy and I'm not faking it."

Rivers came pouring out of my eyes. I am my father's daughter. I get too emotional at times. I feel if the universe is going to forget me. I want to hold onto anything I could.

I harshly wipe my eyes. Ric had on a emotionless mask. Of course. He doesn't care. Whatever I just said didn't mean anything to him.

I didn't mean anything to him.

I locked eyes with him again and I hated letting him see right through me. I tale a deep breath and turn my heel and walked off, leaving him in a bubble of my jumbled words.

The was a part of me. He had the same last name, personality, and emotions as me.
There was nothing I could do to change that.

Ric Flair was a part me, a part of me that I wasn't sure if I wanted to change.