CHAPTER 027

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN |

( if what she wants is a fight, then a fight is what she's going to get . )

Ric rubbed his temple with his index and middle finger, stress is what took over his body for tonight. With Charlotte announcing she wanted to face his pride and joy, Sasha, in a Hell in a Cell match.
As he expected, Sasha with Chris and Kevin by her side, storm into Ric's office.

"Did you see what Charlotte challenge me for?" Sasha said.

"Yes I di-"

"Are you going to let her?" Kevin said cutting Ric off from whatever he was going to say.

"Well I h-"

"Of course your not gonna let her. That stupid thing will be the be the death of Sasha." Chris says.

Sasha turns her head towards Y2J with a angry expression on her face. "Do you not think that I can do?!"

"Know I do but risking your well being is stupid."

"So? I can careless about that, I just want Charlotte."

"You're letting her get under you're skin." Kevin says.

"No I'm not. She is just frustrating me. I need to teach her a lesson."

"Sasha its not worth it. She isn't worth it!" Chris shot back.

"I know Charlotte, she just wants to prove a point to all those pathetic people out there. Like we have been saying, she is jealous of us." Kevin says trying not to set off Sasha more than she already is.

"I am not going to be a coward about this. I know the cell is a dangerous and hunting place to be in but I will be fine. I need to do this. I need to show her that she isn't all what she thinks it is."

Ric shuts his eyes tight. It seem like age was finally catching up to him. "Sasha you're not thinking this through. That cell is something that no one can handle. Charlotte is absolutely delusional if she thinks that I will let this match go happen or even grant her a championship match. She has done nothing to earn a title match."
It was weird for Kevin hearing Ric talk about his own daughter like that; well she was his daughter but not anymore.

"Ric with all due respect, I need this match. Kevin is right, I am letting her get under my skin but that is only because she bothers me so much. Ever since I met her down in NXT she was the one who stood in my way. Everyone payed attention to her, not me. I am so much better than her and this title isn't enough to show it." Sasha licks her lips and stares at the red and white title around her shoulder.

"If what she wants is a fight, then a fight is what she's going to get."

Sasha looks at Kevin, then at Chris, then lastly at Ric. With that she leaves them with no words in their mouths as she walks out, slamming the door shut.

No woman has stepped into that sinful cell. The cell was a structure that will end you.
There was no way Charlotte vs. Sasha inside the cell will happen, right?