CHAPTER 024

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR |

( i'm the new queen ! )

What seemed like a million of years, I am finally able to be on TV...... Well Ric doesn't know that or Sasha, but if they don't know, it won't kill them.

"If Chris and Sasha start to gang up on you, don't be shocked to hear my music playing. The last thing you need is a injury." Roman tells me sternly.

I placed my hands on his chest reassuring him. "I know you will, I need to get under Sasha's skin so I can reveal my plan. If Chris or Ric gets in the way, you take care of them."

He nods, "Leave those two bastards to me."

I chuckle, "Hey no cursing."

"Hey no cursing." Roman says mocking me.

"Don't mock me."

"Don't mock me."

I place my fingers on his lips, "Hush." He nods his head. A smile appear on my face and I gently kiss his cheek, letting my lips linger for a little bit. I pull back and face away from him.

"Now please be quiet so I can listen for my cue

"Now please be quiet so I can listen for my cue." I say smugly. After that I didn't hear another peep from Roman.

As Sasha talked more and more with Chris besides her, I grew more annoyed. Patient Charlotte, you'll get her soon.

"And I guess there isn't anymore real competition. Well my work here is done, there is no more unholy subjects ready for me to teach them a lesson."
That was my cue. I told the tech guys to play my music and I walked out of the curtain.

When I walked out of the curtain, I received a loud pop. I twirled the mic in my hand and smile at Sasha and Chris.

 I twirled the mic in my hand and smile at Sasha and Chris